Bridgestone Supercat

The Bridgestone Supercat is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 35% over 30,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Supercat
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Supercat
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Supercat. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Supercat Review

Given 24% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 easy going miles
worst tyres!! I have had to get them replaced because I have never felt more unsafe!! Even in the dry my tyres just spin without going anywhere!! In the wet.. I have no words, I have to go sooo slow around round-a-bouts and even then I still slide. Scariest tyres I have ever experienced.!!
18 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2018

Latest Bridgestone Supercat Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Supercat tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Supercat.

Given 46% while driving a Toyota Hi ace swb van (215/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I found these alright in the dry and shocking in the wet. I had these fitted on both my hiace and corona. Wet grip was useless on hills, takeoffs and cornering. Road noise was the worst of any car tyre i have used. They felt like my car was wearing gumboots 3 sizes 2 big!
They did wear well, about 5mm left after 30,000km on the van, also they handle gravel roads well. Absolutely usless on wet grass and mud.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2018