Bridgestone Turanza AR10

The Bridgestone Turanza AR10 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 91,995 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Turanza AR10
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza AR10
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza AR10. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Turanza AR10 Review

Given 90% while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/70 R13) on mostly country roads for 500 spirited miles
Fitted to a daughter's 1990 Corolla & driven by me on occasion on country roads. Chosen because of their dual layer tread compound (softer exposed over time) & fairly crisp structure. The Corolla is hardly sporting but I know its ways. The tyres are now obsolescent which is a pity because they are a nicely crisp & grippy tyre with benign limit behaviour in wet or dry. I have no idea of, or interest in, how long they'll wear or how comfortable they are.
16 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2015

Latest Bridgestone Turanza AR10 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Turanza AR10 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Turanza AR10.

Given 49% while driving a Suzuki Swift (185/60 R15) on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
Hello got these fitted in my Suzuki swift bridgestone turanza (ar10) 185/60/15 tyres r average, considering bridge stone which is a leading brand in tyre industry these tyres are average..tyres got bit of cracks after 35000 km...it's seems rubber is not of good quality.. road grip is average ..cornering is average as well ...overall it seems rubber don't stick on road well as I'm using these tyres in extreme summers like in middle East.....my personal preference is Yokohama db decibel ativan and Michelin xm3 energy saver ....Toyo nano energy 3 is excellent as well.. won't recommend for long term millage it's an average tyre overall ....just sharing my experience ...thank you
0 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2018
Given 64% while driving a Honda Civic EX 1.6 VTEC (185/70 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 11,495 spirited miles
These tires look good but that's about what I can say. These tires aren't rated by utqg except for temperature. I haven't lost control of the car in heavy cornering however under braking these tires are a bit scary. My car doesn't have ABS and under lock up they just slip without any grip whatsoever. I use them on both my cars and even with ABS the tires don't provide much grip. I cannot figure out why since the cornering grip is sufficient to take a tight bend at 90kmph. Under braking these do not cope well.Road noise and water evacuation wise they do perform well. For a car without ABS stay away as it's better to have a tire with a utqg rating for traction a minimum of A.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 12, 2015