Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT

The Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 254,010 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT Review

Given 57% while driving a BMW 120d (225/55 R16 W) on mostly town for 13,000 spirited miles
I bought the tyres when I bought the car 2nd hand. I had come down to the 120d from a 523i where I had 235/45/17s but a much larger/heavier car, no runflats and my own choice of unidirectionals. Grip is lower on the 120d, as well as less progressive and decidedly impossible in snow (as the Potenza review), and after just 13000 miles my rears are almost down to the wear markers. The car has caught me out twice recently, but luckily I wasn't driving fast and the ASC kicked in. I am looking for replacements but there's not really much choice in RFTs is there?!
27 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2011

Latest Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Turanza ER300 RFT.

Given 70% while driving a BMW 520d (225/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 36,000 easy going miles
OEM fitted wheels and just need replacing due to wear - lasted 36,000 miles and still 2.5 mm left, but thinking of replacing them for the winter. Good comfort for RFT's, dry grip is decent, wet grip is average - zero grip in any sight of snow but that's with all rear wheel drive BMW's.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2018
Given 50% while driving a BMW 118i Sport (205/55 R16 W) on mostly town for 18,000 average miles
Rubbish tyre ever! don't understand why BMW F20 118i chose this tyre. Even on dry rode, the grip is terrobile, causing two accidents to my 118i. Under wet condition, the grip is nearly zero under noramal draiving style, with ESP flashing from time to time.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2018
Given 41% while driving a BMW 218d Active Tourer (225/55 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 40,000 easy going miles
When I bought my car these tyres were fitted. Only afterwards I learned that BMW delivers some of their cars with runflats as standard. While I was excited in the beginning to learn and feel the runflats, I was dissapointed overall.
While dry grip is average compared to non-RFTs there is no wet grip. One of the worst summer tyres in wet/muddy conditions I ever drove. All the rest seemed very average and definately lower performance than all the Pirellis, Contis, and Michelins that I drove (although non-RFTs). They are noisy and very hard. Wear is rather OK.
Compared to their RFT successors (Bridgesote Driveguard) you can really forget about this tyre. The RFT technology has improved. This tyre I would not recommend due to its wet grip weakness.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2018
Given 31% while driving a BMW 530D (245/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 12,000 easy going miles
Not happy with levels of grip especially in the wet also they give a harsh ride. Tyres need replacement after only! 12,000 miles of average driving on mixed roads.
Currently looking for replacement but as the car requires run flat tyres the choice is limited and EU labelling indicates theses Bridgestones are the best. whoever invented run flat tyres should be ashamed of themselves, wish I could use standard tyres but can't as car is designed for run flat tyres and also insurance would not provide cover with a change to standard tyres.
20 - tyre reviewed on August 17, 2014

See all 5 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 RFT (newest first) >>