Bridgestone Turanza ER300

Show all: Bridgestone tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Bridgestone Turanza ER300 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 139 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 2,808,694 miles driven.

Bridgestone Turanza ER300

78%

71%

69%

Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Reviews

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (225-45-17-)
These tyres came with the car when bought in 2008, it's now 2015 and I've just changed them! I really didn't need to as they were still fine but I knew it was time for a change. So that proves that the longevity is excellent. In terms of the grip, it's brilliant all year round, whether wet or dry. Overall, a fantastic tyre, would definitely by again!
tyre reviewed on July 9, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Jazz (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
A safe tyre is my summary for these. Handling s fine grip wet and dry is fine if not quite the very best - but very safe. Ride is smooth and stable, straight line stability excellent on motorways. These are not as sporty feeling as the Conti PC2, The Dunlop 2030 or the Falken ZIEX914 I have also used on the same car - but they 'feel' lovely - a little bouncy and rubbery feeling when very new
tyre reviewed on July 4, 2015
Looking to buy the Bridgestone Turanza ER300? Click here to search for the best price for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 or any other tyre.

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 5 door (225-45-17-W)
Fantastic longevity - factory fitted on 2012 Civic done around 45k miles and although it's a last season will probably last for another 5 (MOT last month showed 4mm left). Very good grip on dry and no nasty surprises on wet or while cornering so all good. Has rim protection which is always a bonus.

The bad side is the noise and the ride is rather on the firm side.

Still would buy again!
tyre reviewed on June 23, 2015
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 42,168 average miles
Have just clocked 71,000kms on these tires I rotated them once and could push for another 2000Km's before replacement. Overall the tires have worn evenly and functioned well and would certainly recommend them on that basis alone. Handling characteristics are very even and well matched by the factory to the 2013 Skoda Octavia they are on.
tyre reviewed on June 3, 2015
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Juke (215-55-17-V)
The tyres came fitted on my newish Juke. The plus points are they communicate everything the road is doing. Until I looked online I thought they must be run flat tyres. The ride is hard and there is not enough grip if you try to do a serious corner at speed. I know I'm supposed to be getting greener 12k miles from a set of tyres is huge compared to the Yoko's I had five cars ago. I am going back to Michelin if they make a tyre this size. I have used Michelin tyres on my past three cars and love them. You get a balance of longevity grip and performance. Survive a motorway spin at 120mph in Germany after a defective tyre blew out and you find out why I care about tyres.
tyre reviewed on May 16, 2015
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S40 (195-60-15-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 15,000 easy going miles
Had these tyres for four seasons (only during the summer). All in all a good tyre. I must mention that I had a few occasions (in late autumn when temperatures were lower) when vehicle did not remain on a straight path during braking, so my confidence in them was not unconditional.
tyre reviewed on May 5, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza TSi (215-45-16-)
23,000 miles and 4mm remaining on front tyres with 5 on rear. A brittle compound which seems to pay dividends in terms of longevity. A good, if pretty soulless tyre. More expensive than Michelin PS3 which are favoured replacements.
tyre reviewed on April 25, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 5 door (225-45-17-)
Great Tyre in the dry and wet. Hard wearing and lasted well 32000 miles. However absolutely horendous in the snow, very little control and grip.
tyre reviewed on April 9, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (205-60-16-V)
These cars came on the 2005 Mazda 6 I bought and I drove them for 14,000 fairly hard miles and the previous owner may have had them for a while too, so I think the wear is good by modern tyre standards. It was only when I traded them in for the highly rated (on here and elsewhere) Goodyear Efficient Grip performance tyres, that I realised how good they had been! For my particular car they were spot on allowing amazing turn in and dry weather grip and pretty decent wet weather grip too. I never felt like I was going to breach the grip in the dry and the feedback was enough to tell when to back off in the wet. I strongly believe that certain cars are set up around a particular type of car and the stiffer sidewalls on these tyres absolutely suited my Mazda. So anyone with a generation 1 Mazda 6 should think carefully before moving away from the manufacturer fitted Bridgestones the car comes with!
tyre reviewed on March 9, 2015
Given 54% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan note acenta (195-35-16-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 9,800 easy going miles
Tyre change front wheels at 9800 miles. Worst wear I've had on any car I've ever owned.
tyre reviewed on February 13, 2015

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: