Bridgestone Turanza GR100

The Bridgestone Turanza GR100 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 45,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Turanza GR100
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza GR100
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza GR100. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Turanza GR100 Review

Given 66% while driving a Honda Civic Hybrid (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
It was good gripping but the main selling point of quiet and comfort is just absent!
4294967295 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Turanza GR100 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Turanza GR100 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Turanza GR100.

Given 83% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (225/55 R16 H) on mostly motorways for 50 average miles
feel safe, comfort and stable
11 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2017
Given 64% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (235/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
After changing from my previous Continental Sport Contact 5, I noticed the vibrations driving on brick roads which i drives on everyday were gone.

Chosen this tyre with primary objective of comfort for my family, and true enough, these tyres didn't disappoint me and my family including my babies can sleep comfortably during the journey.
I do spirited driving at times and grip level on the both dry and wet are average(considering these are comfort bias tyres), and grip fade off progressively at the limits.

Driven more than 10000km, tread still left about 60%(which i think it's pretty fast for a comfort based tyre).

P.S. The ones i gotten are Made in Thailand.
11 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2016
4294967295 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016
Given 89% while driving a Honda Accord (205/65 R15 W) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
this tyre is so comfort, high efficiency break and no noisy but it so expensive.
16 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2015