Bridgestone Turanza GR90

The Bridgestone Turanza GR90 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 21 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 367,446 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Turanza GR90
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza GR90
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza GR90. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Turanza GR90 Review

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan SUNNY (195/60 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 80 easy going miles
I travel a lot on High-Ways and Off-Roads with my car - Nissan Sunny 2010 - and so far I've changed the original tyres on 80,000KM. Now I'm on 155,000KM and it's so far sustaining the same performance, yet the tyres are starting to lose the shape.
Time for a new one!

Surely will recommend!
11 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2014

Latest Bridgestone Turanza GR90 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Turanza GR90 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Turanza GR90.

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan altima (215/55 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 80 spirited miles
Living in Dubai with extreme heat conditions, you have to go for best if you want to get the best performance. This GR90 is one of the best for these conditions. The best thing about them is the comfort level which is amazing compared to factory fitted Michelin Primacy DT. But, regardless Michelin was still into the game even after 79000 km on my car. The grip is also good on GR90 plus road noise is comparatively less due to good tread design and chemical compound. Would highly recommend these to anyone looking for long term and comfortable usage.

PS: I threw my car at corners and still the grip was at par.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 18, 2017
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I have bought the Turanza GR90 tire on the basis of the recommendations from the dealer. Even it's not a UHP tire, I can say that it's good enough in dry conditions and looking good in wet too. I can feel it's low rolling resistance while driving; mileage improved slightly. Super quiet, better dry handling and better comfort compared with the V551 215/50R17, the 3 ST 215/55R17 and the Invo 225/45R18 I took off. I am very happy with them. Sure, I will recommend them to all my friends. Thumbs up Bridgestone tire!
3 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (225/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 80,000 average miles
The best tyre for my mercedes benz w211 E200 Kompressor