Constancy LY266

The Constancy LY266 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 40% over 6,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Constancy LY266
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Constancy LY266
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Constancy LY266. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Constancy LY266 Reviews

Have you driven on the Constancy LY266 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the LY266.

Given 40% while driving a BMW 525i (225/55 R16) on for 6,000 miles
I bought my car with these tyres on. They a bloody awful. They were initially fitted to the rear of the car and I did an alignment and rotation. So they ended up on the front. I didn't realize just how noisy and terrible they would be. The car now feels like it's less planted. Like it's floating. The tires also have a lot of sidewall flex. But the worst thing? The Boise.

These are by far the noisiest the tyres I have ever had the displeasure of using. Between 10 and 40 miles an hour they have this noise that changes in pitch until at speed. You can hear the tyre roar and if the road is grooved? Forget it. They will pull you all over the place while making you deaf.

You get what you pay for.

Avoid.