Constancy LY688

The Constancy LY688 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 54% over 52,000 miles driven.

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 43rd of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Constancy LY688
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Constancy LY688. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Constancy LY688 Review

Given 84% while driving a Skoda Suberb MkII (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
I'm a taxi driver in Dublin, doing very high annual mileage. Already on my second set of Constancy tyres and I absolutely love them. They are cheap as chips, but they do perform as good as so called mid-range brands.
247 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2016

Latest Constancy LY688 Reviews

Have you driven on the Constancy LY688 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the LY688.

Given 44% while driving a Honda CRV (225/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
alright in town and on dry roads but try and pull away on wet tarmac and you will be left standing. I'm in two minds as to go and get these replaced when winter arrives as I have absolutely zero confidence in these tyres on wet roads. They are also incredibly noisy, at first I thought it was my roof bars / box but after removing them the noise has not gone away. The only upside I suppose is that i am desperately trying to wear them down to justify buying some new tyres but they are lasting ages!
0 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2019
Given 20% while driving a Ford S Max (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Dangerous, I discarded my very worn rear tyres for a set of these that were brand new...Something was wrong so i thought maybe they didn't set the tyre pressures properly. They were slightly out so i adjusted and to my amazement it was still the same. I then done a little bit of research which i should of done before and saw the reviews. This company shouldn't make tyres!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2019
Given 36% while driving a Dacia Sandero 1.2 16v (185/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
Paid £35.50 a tyre for these and they're miles worse than tyres I got for £31.50! It's like driving on a washboard roof. The noise is horrendous, It sounds like a tube train and the braking performance is frightening. There are decent tyres in this price range but these are certainly not one of those. Avoid these tyres at all cost.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2019
Skoda (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
These were on my new to me Skoda Octavia 2ltr 150hp diesel model fitted to the front.They are noisy and even in the dry I feel only mildly confident putting them into a fast bend. But in the wet they are awful or on new shiny tarmac. You get wheel spin as you try to pull away. Even when going to overtake in the rain they wont put the power safely on the road and spin. Luckily I have not had to brake hard yet but needless to say I have had the car three weeks and will be changing the tyres to Goodyear fishers. A much better and safer choice. If you did city driving only these tyres might be okay as travelling at low speed and no twisty roads. But for country roads and dual carriageways I would not recommend them.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz E class 2005 (225/45 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I’ve hear this brand many years ago but never got a chance to try it, until I bought my Mercedes eclass, put these Constancy at the rear at a fantastic price, fantastic tyres, noise was low, wet grip very good. Great tyres for the money. Never buy expensive premium brands again, no need to pay for the brands commercial cost.
Highly recommend these Constancy brand.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019