Constancy LY688

The Constancy LY688 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 46,900 miles driven.

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 43rd of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Constancy LY688
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Constancy LY688. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Constancy LY688 Review

Given 84% while driving a Skoda Suberb MkII (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
I'm a taxi driver in Dublin, doing very high annual mileage. Already on my second set of Constancy tyres and I absolutely love them. They are cheap as chips, but they do perform as good as so called mid-range brands.
242 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2016

Latest Constancy LY688 Reviews

Have you driven on the Constancy LY688 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the LY688.

Given 36% while driving a Dacia Sandero 1.2 16v (185/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
Paid £35.50 a tyre for these and they're miles worse than tyres I got for £31.50! It's like driving on a washboard roof. The noise is horrendous, It sounds like a tube train and the braking performance is frightening. There are decent tyres in this price range but these are certainly not one of those. Avoid these tyres at all cost.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2019
Skoda (205/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
These were on my new to me Skoda Octavia 2ltr 150hp diesel model fitted to the front.They are noisy and even in the dry I feel only mildly confident putting them into a fast bend. But in the wet they are awful or on new shiny tarmac. You get wheel spin as you try to pull away. Even when going to overtake in the rain they wont put the power safely on the road and spin. Luckily I have not had to brake hard yet but needless to say I have had the car three weeks and will be changing the tyres to Goodyear fishers. A much better and safer choice. If you did city driving only these tyres might be okay as travelling at low speed and no twisty roads. But for country roads and dual carriageways I would not recommend them.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz E class 2005 (225/45 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I’ve hear this brand many years ago but never got a chance to try it, until I bought my Mercedes eclass, put these Constancy at the rear at a fantastic price, fantastic tyres, noise was low, wet grip very good. Great tyres for the money. Never buy expensive premium brands again, no need to pay for the brands commercial cost.
Highly recommend these Constancy brand.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019
Given 48% while driving a Citron xsara picasso (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
just had these fitted to my Picasso, and the noise is dreadful, I am in two minds weather to go back and query this or just go else where, either way they have got to go. slowing down is like being on a tube train there driving me mad
0 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2019
Given 57% while driving a Ford Focus ST 225 (2003 2007) (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Bought a pair for my Ford Focus and had them on the rear. Handling is poor don’t even try to go on a bend on a motorway slip road in the wet as you can feel the car slide.
You get what you pay for these days and that just about sums them up cheap.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 21, 2019