Constancy LY688

The Constancy LY688 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 34,700 miles driven.

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 43rd of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Constancy LY688
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Constancy LY688. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Constancy LY688 Review

Given 84% while driving a Skoda Suberb MkII (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
I'm a taxi driver in Dublin, doing very high annual mileage. Already on my second set of Constancy tyres and I absolutely love them. They are cheap as chips, but they do perform as good as so called mid-range brands.
217 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2016

Latest Constancy LY688 Reviews

Have you driven on the Constancy LY688 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the LY688.

Given 78% while driving a Renault Espace Mk IV (225/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Brilliant tyres for the money £45 a tyre, had a set of 4 on my Renault Espace. Good grip and wet handling. Recommend to anyone other than high performance cars.
31 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2018
Given 12% while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (255/35 R19 W) on mostly town for 600 easy going miles
No grip wet or dry,ride is like driving on a corrugated roof,had them on 6 weeks and inside wall blew out and a HUGE 35cm gash (luckily I was only doing 20 mph coming off a roundabout and survived to write this). If you value your life avoid this rubbish like the plague,old saying you get what you pay for,HARSH lesson learned.
30 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2017
Given 69% while driving a BMW 320D M Sport (225/35 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 easy going miles
Had these fitted in place of run flats on a BMW 320D E90 and no issues at all.
22 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2017
Volkswagen Passat B5.5 1.9 TDi 130bhp highline (205/60 R15) on for 2,000 miles
Desperately noisy at anything above 15mph. I bought the car and it came with these tyres - the noise is an atrocious whirring hum and builds to a deafening racket at 60 to 70 mph, despite the tyres being almost new ( less than 2k miles). Rotating the tyres is all positions has not improved the noise. A friend commented that the frequency was that of a Rolls Royce Trent aircraft engine at take off power - I couldn't disagree.
20 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2017
Given 66% while driving a (195/55 R16) on for 0 miles
Have had these on for about 10000km now. No signs of wear yet. I don't know what the reviews about the tires sliding around are about. They must be driving in snow. I have not experienced any sliding in wet or dry traction and I drive in moderate speed.
43 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2017