Continental ContiMaxContact MC5

Continental ContiMaxContact MC5

The Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 23 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 271,560 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Review

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru 2008 WRX (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Great Tyre. I bought them thinking they wear cheaper then the Bridgestone potenza or dunlop SP01. But the performance is just amazing. I can push my car to the limit and they just keep gripping. Unlike the Toyo TeoPlus tyres i had before which where terrible.

Would highly recommend and buy again!
32 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2013

Latest Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ContiMaxContact MC5.

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Maruti Udyog Ciaz (195/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
The performance is just amazing, the road grip, handeling is great and being optimistic i expect a life of 100000 kms from them as
5 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2017
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors Cerato 2 litre auto (Tiptronic) (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 40,000 average miles
Really a good tyre with greater performance
2 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2016
Given 88% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (215/55 R17) on mostly motorways for 500 spirited miles
My van were on worn budget tyres. I don't know how accurate it is to compare worn vs new tyres but anyway here goes.
On the old tyres the people mover felt like a van, had a bad vibration at 60mph. The people mover felt unsettled in B roads, and on the noisier side of things.

On new MC5, it was a bit better, smoother, but ride was still a bit harsh. But after 500 miles, it improved, it is now really quiet. The grip is very high, and it is no longer unsettled on windy B roads - WOW. I've not driven it on the windy B roads in the wet but I can only assume they will drive the same. The vehicle has been transformed!

But they're on the expensive side. You get what you pay for I guess!
3 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2016

See all 23 customer reviews of the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 (newest first) >>