Continental ContiMaxContact MC5

Progressiveness 81%
Continental ContiMaxContact MC5

The Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 123,060 miles driven.

Sorry, the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 540I (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Great tyre. Got these for a good price in 2014 and I do drive my car like it has a V8 and sports suspension in it, shows in the wear on the rears - they are almost at indicators after 30000kms... fronts have a fair bit left. If I get 50000 out of them that will be what the guy who sold them to me said. I will totally buy these again if I can. Quiet and comfortable on the cruise, and lots of grip when I want.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2016
Given 95% (breakdown) while driving a Holden Commodore VE (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 60 spirited miles
EXCEPTIONAL TYRE THIS ONE, THRASHED THE CAR HARD THROUGH THE TWISTIES AND THE BOYS WOULDN'T LET GO. TURNED THE STABILITY OFF AND THEY STILL STUCK LIKE GLUE !
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai i20 (195/60 R15) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
good tyre
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Lancia (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Very Good
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C250 2012 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,300 easy going miles
Good overall comfort tyres
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2015
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (235/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2015
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (225/55 R16 W) on mostly motorways for 4,000 average miles
this tyre economic for my wallet
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2015
Given 85% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (215/50 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 200 spirited miles
Just put these on my 2012 Mazda 6 diesel wagon, replacing the Original Bridgestone RE050As which had worn badly after 31,000Ks
Initial findings are a marked drop in noise, and a dramatic increase in comfort over broken surfaces.
Too early for any comments on wear, but grip levels seem similar to the Bridgestones in the dry on the couple of my "Test" roads I have driven so far. Certainly progressive at the limit, and allowing stable cornering speeds well above any normal driving I would do, and as hard as I was willing to push the car on public roads.
Not much wet driving yet, but a damp morning showed no immediate flaws.
Very happy with my choice so far!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai (225/50 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I can't believe how quiet and smooth they are. 4/5 Dry. 4/5 Wet. 4/5 Comfort. 5/5 Noise. 4/5 Handling. 4/5 Stopping Distance. I have had Invo, GR90, Ventus S1 Noble2, LM703, NT8000, V551 and 3ST. I have to say the MC5 being better in the reduction of road noise. Great value for money product.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Grip is great in both the dry and wet. It feels like a 55 series touring tire running at 38 PSI. Very good cornering and very litter bumps on uneven roads. Low noise on rough road, but quiet on highway. Excellent braking performance. A very good value for money product. I will recommend them to all my friends.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2015