Continental ContiRoad Attack

Progressiveness 76%
Continental ContiRoad Attack

The Continental ContiRoad Attack is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 26,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ContiRoad Attack
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiRoad Attack
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiRoad Attack. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Continental ContiRoad Attack Reviews

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Aprilia RSV1000R Factory (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
These tyres were on the bike when I bought it and had done a fair few miles. From the off, they had very good dry grip front and rear. I have done 2 track days (Mallory and Donington) and 1500 miles and they are still gripping well. With tyre warmers they are very sticky and have given me no moments. The graining from edge to edge is perfect and the the profile is very good. The squared off shoulders got reprofiled on track and there is lots of life left on the grooves. I will probably change them before they wear out as they have had a few heat cycles through them and I don't want to push them too far. I dont push them in the wet and they seem ok but I can't give them more than 6 because I havent pushed them too hard. Great tyres and I would definately buy them again although I will probably fit a more track focused tyre next. Recommended.
1 | - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2013

Latest Continental ContiRoad Attack Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Honda VFR 750 (170/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I am on my 6th set of Conti Road Attacks. The first time I fitted them, after finally getting rid of the OEM Bridgestone BT014, I could not believe how quickly my bike could turn. Chalk and cheese compared to the Bridgestones, where it was like turning a lump of lead. I have toured through France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Spain several times. On my average trips I do between 4000 and 6000 miles and can still ride for the rest of summer. The one thing I will say is that once they square off at the back they can be a bit scary in wet conditions, opposite camber and worn shiny roads as are normal in Belgium. My fault though I tried to do too much on one set. These tyres are great and way better than Bridgestones. If you have a VFR look no further.
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki 2000 vatari jx2.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Ive tried all the brands fro shinko's up . And nobody can expect everything from one tyre .In fact If youre going to be realistic have wets for winter and Avons would be my choice . But conty's are great tyres .Ive had at least 5 sets on my Drz sm 400 and my gsx 1400 suzuki and love them for wear and grip . The other thing with Continentals is that there is a very short wearing in period due to the cold mould system of construction of the tyre . I totally recomend them
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2016
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Honda VFR 800 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
Ok in the dry once up to temperature, but take too long to get there hence the low score.
Awful in the wet, front is vague at best & does not inspire confidence. The rear spins up far too easily, and every ride becomes an exercise in tip-toeing.
Wear is about what I would expect from previous experience.
I'd take Road Pilots over these any day.
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2013
1 | - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2013
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (190/55 R17 R) on mostly town for 5,000 spirited miles
i love these tyres, i have never felt so confident, and i really believe in the technology there using in them seen as you can get on the bike and drive as if you have already warmed the tyres up, i had good feedback in rain which i have never had with other tyres and i have used 4 different sets now,these are the tyres for me.
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2012

See all 9 customer reviews of the Continental ContiRoad Attack (newest first) >>