Continental ContiRoad Attack

Progressiveness 76%
Continental ContiRoad Attack

The Continental ContiRoad Attack is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycles.

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 26,050 miles driven.

Sorry, the Continental ContiRoad Attack hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiRoad Attack
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiRoad Attack. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Continental ContiRoad Attack Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Honda VFR 750 (170/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I am on my 6th set of Conti Road Attacks. The first time I fitted them, after finally getting rid of the OEM Bridgestone BT014, I could not believe how quickly my bike could turn. Chalk and cheese compared to the Bridgestones, where it was like turning a lump of lead. I have toured through France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Spain several times. On my average trips I do between 4000 and 6000 miles and can still ride for the rest of summer. The one thing I will say is that once they square off at the back they can be a bit scary in wet conditions, opposite camber and worn shiny roads as are normal in Belgium. My fault though I tried to do too much on one set. These tyres are great and way better than Bridgestones. If you have a VFR look no further.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki 2000 vatari jx2.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Ive tried all the brands fro shinko's up . And nobody can expect everything from one tyre .In fact If youre going to be realistic have wets for winter and Avons would be my choice . But conty's are great tyres .Ive had at least 5 sets on my Drz sm 400 and my gsx 1400 suzuki and love them for wear and grip . The other thing with Continentals is that there is a very short wearing in period due to the cold mould system of construction of the tyre . I totally recomend them
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2016
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Honda VFR 800 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
Ok in the dry once up to temperature, but take too long to get there hence the low score.
Awful in the wet, front is vague at best & does not inspire confidence. The rear spins up far too easily, and every ride becomes an exercise in tip-toeing.
Wear is about what I would expect from previous experience.
I'd take Road Pilots over these any day.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2013
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Aprilia RSV1000R Factory (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
These tyres were on the bike when I bought it and had done a fair few miles. From the off, they had very good dry grip front and rear. I have done 2 track days (Mallory and Donington) and 1500 miles and they are still gripping well. With tyre warmers they are very sticky and have given me no moments. The graining from edge to edge is perfect and the the profile is very good. The squared off shoulders got reprofiled on track and there is lots of life left on the grooves. I will probably change them before they wear out as they have had a few heat cycles through them and I don't want to push them too far. I dont push them in the wet and they seem ok but I can't give them more than 6 because I havent pushed them too hard. Great tyres and I would definately buy them again although I will probably fit a more track focused tyre next. Recommended.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2013
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (190/55 R17 R) on mostly town for 5,000 spirited miles
i love these tyres, i have never felt so confident, and i really believe in the technology there using in them seen as you can get on the bike and drive as if you have already warmed the tyres up, i had good feedback in rain which i have never had with other tyres and i have used 4 different sets now,these are the tyres for me.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2012
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Kawasaki ZZR1400 (190/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,750 average miles
Got through my OEM BT014s in 1400 miles, fitted Conti Road Attack 2s, took a bit of getting use too but after about 1000 miles they worked fine, lasted 3750, pretty good on the ZZR, dry very good feedback once they were past 1000 miles, before 1000 miles they lacked feedback and were a difficult to get on with as the profile seemd to turn the bike quicker. Wet was fine no issues but, toward the end they started to skip about in the rain, but to be fair they were almost showing the chord. Would i buy again, well for the price no, i've just fitted BT023s , Michelin HPX were the best tyres for the bike till they phased them out so its fresh rubber and new technology now, will let you know when i been out on them.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2010
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Yamaha YZF 600r (170/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
These tires left a lot to be desired. I bought into all the hype I read online about these tires and was very let down. Dry grip at full lean was scary at times... had the front slid way to many times to count.. on the plus side when it was sliding it was very controlable and I did not crash... wet grip was on par with all the others I have tried (powers, road 2's, BT 016, Ect) The wear on these tires was the thing that bothered me the most, at 3,000 miles the front was showing severe cupping and the rear was down to the wear bars... not very good for a sport touring tire. Would not buy again.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2009
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki Sv650s (170/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Great tyre, gives you confidence straight from the start, as in you don't have to wait for ages for them to get some heat in. Seemed to be wearing well too. Not the ultimate in grip but a good good tyre.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2008
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Kawasaki ZXR 636 (180/50 R17 W) on for 0 miles
from cold in the wet you can really go for it with these and they dont spin up on white lines when its raining
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2008