Continental ContiSport Attack

The Continental ContiSport Attack is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre has been replaced by the Continental ContiSportAttack 2

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 45,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ContiSport Attack
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiSport Attack

Questions and Answers for the Continental ContiSport Attack

2018-04-16 - Is the Continental ContiSport Attack the best tyre for sports touring in the Spanish mountains on my 2009 Triumph Street triple.

Check out the much newer Michelin Road 5.

Top Continental ContiSport Attack Review

Given 93% while driving a Suzuki SV650S (160/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
I had a couple of Conti Sport Attack in my Suzuki SV650 and I loved them.
I use the SV650 for commuting, but at weekends I usually go for canyon twisties carving some curves.
They are very predictable even at fast cornering.
They get warmer fast and the wear is very good, considering other brands and models from the same category (Rear:8500Km Front:12500Km)
In this bike I had rear Bridgestone bt-016 (excelent grip, but they wear off to fast); rear Metzeler M5 (good grip, the lean is very fast, the wear is acceptable) rear Pirelli Angel ST (acceptable grip after getting warmer, wear is excellent (already 9000Km and maybe going to reach 15K000m)
In resume: The Continental Conti Sport Attack are a fine balance between a excellent sport tire grip and long wear tire, offering confidence in the curves. The braking on corners is very godd also.
18 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2015

Latest Continental ContiSport Attack Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ContiSport Attack tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ContiSport Attack.

I had a couple of Conti Sport Attack in my Suzuki SV650 and I loved them.
They are very predictable even at fast cornering.
18 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2015
Given 96% while driving a Honda CIVIC 1.6 VTEC (195/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 15,000 spirited miles
Best tyre I ever had on my car. I drive a Honda Civic VTI. The problem with these cars is when you lower them, you can't adjust the chamber. You get inside tyre wear and when they look good on the outside, they are completely gone on the inside. With these tyres I never had these problems. On wet roads the car just sticks to the road. But in dry weather is when the fun begins. They are also god for track use and don't wear so fast. Have had them for 3 years and for a normal driver they would be still good for one season. Would I buy them again? Definitely!
1 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2012
Given 83% while driving a Honda CBR600RR (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,500 average miles
sport attack on my cbr 600 was very good in the dry,slipped now and again in the wet but nothing major, then had a set of road attack and they were outstanding in the wet...at the end of the day its down to your control

0 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2012
Given 80% while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (190/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,200 spirited miles
I tried these tyres on my ZX10R they provide good grip in the dry and were very predictable but I found them a bit wayward in the wet. Miles were quite good for a sports tyre around 2200 miles. I prefer pirelli diablo corsa 3's for my ZX10 as an all round tyre.
7 - tyre reviewed on December 2, 2010

See all 4 customer reviews of the Continental ContiSport Attack (newest first) >>