Continental ContiSportAttack 2

The Continental ContiSportAttack 2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre replaced the Continental ContiSport Attack

This tyre has been replaced by the Continental ContiSportAttack 3

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 13,386 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ContiSportAttack 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiSportAttack 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiSportAttack 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Continental ContiSportAttack 2 Review

Given 84% while driving a Kawasaki zx9r (190/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I bought these for my zx9R 02 as I commute 100 miles each day when the weather is ok. The tires are incredibly in the wet and you feel like you can ride as if in the dry. The only issue has been the life compared to the Dunlops that were on the bike previously and the price for two tires. Difficult to justify the extra when other brands last longer unless I am always riding in the rain when they are paramount for safety. If you ride at weekends only then these are great, but commuting kills them fast even though I use a very twisty route every day with less than 10% of dual carriage way.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2016

Latest Continental ContiSportAttack 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ContiSportAttack 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ContiSportAttack 2.

1 - tyre reviewed on May 18, 2016
Given 80% while driving a Honda CBR600F X 1999 (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Replaced Pirelli Diablo Rosso II with a set of these. The difference was immediately apparent, they are so much better than the Diablo Rosso IIs.
Once up to temperature these tyres sticks to the road like poo to a new trainer. Fantastic levels of grip, and would do very well on the track. They don't last long though. If you're flat out 100% of the time expect ~1000 miles out of the rear.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2015
Given 94% while driving a Aprilia RSV1000R Factory (225/45 R17) on track for 2,500 spirited miles
Its the best tyre I've ever had,no michelin,no bridgestone,no dunlop,done a lot in track,great durability , great great.

Highly recommend for serious pilot on track and road
0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2014
Given 89% while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (190/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Fantastic grip and very quick at warming up within a mile I was getting my knee down even in the wet, the progressive nature of these tyres is spot on no worries about nailing the throtle out of corners, I have had race tyres not as good as these will defo buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 18, 2014
Given 89% while driving a BMW S1000RR (190/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,386 average miles
Superior Grip, handling and superquick warmers. Negs, wear, the rear was done just 5450km away...
0 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2012

See all 5 customer reviews of the Continental ContiSportAttack 2 (newest first) >>