The Continental ContiSportContact 5 SUV is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4
Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 202,500 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2018 All Road 265/60 R18 4x4 Tyre Test - 1st of 8 tyres
- Positive - Excellent balanced performance, accurate steering, short braking in the dry and wet.
- Negative - Average traction in mud.
- Overall - Test winner.
2016 Autobild 4x4 / SUV Tyre Test - 1st of 7 tyres
- Positive - A well balanced tyre with short braking in the dry and wey, and surprisingly good traction on grass
- Negative - High noise level, expensive and relatively low lateral stability on wet surfaces
- Overall - Exemplary
2015 Off Road SUV 4x4 Tyre Test - 2nd of 9 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Good results on dry and wet surfaces
- Negative - High noise level
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiSportContact 5 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiSportContact 5 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address