Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV

The Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 30,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV Review

Given 81% while driving a BMW BMW X1 (235/60 R18) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
The Eco Contact SUV is quiet and comfortable, I really like it (non runflat)
15 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2016

Latest Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eco Contact 5 SUV.

Given 81% while driving a Nissan Qashqai (215/60 R17 H) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
These tyres came with my new 2016 Qashqai Diesel which would have a heavy front end. The tyres performed perfectly in wet and dry and never once felt them slipping. Braking performance was very good in all conditions. They were driven hard at times on country roads and always felt secure. They are now down to the min treadwear at about 30k km (20k miles) and need replacing. The grip and efficiency is still great at the min thread. I rotated the tyres at about 15k so all 4 tyres have worn evenly so-as i cas replace 4 at a time. As they are a softer compound for better grip they didn't last as long as I'd like. At €140 a corner to replace I wouldn't buy again only because of the high price, as I have had plenty of other tyres as good as these but a lot cheaper..
You won't go wrong with tyres if you want to pay the money...
1 - tyre reviewed on November 29, 2017
The Eco Contact SUV is quiet and comfortable, I really like it (non runflat)
15 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2016

See all 2 customer reviews of the Continental Eco Contact 5 SUV (newest first) >>