The Continental IceContact 2 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 32,000 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2018 Vi Studded Winter Tyre Test - 1st of 8 tyres
- Positive - Joint best on ice, excellent traction and braking in the snow, very short braking distances in the dry and wet.
- Negative - High noise level, highest fuel use.
2017 Autocenter Studded Winter Tyre Test - 2nd of 10 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Good handling on ice and in the snow, excellent snow grip
- Negative - Average dry braking
- Overall - The Continental IceContact 2 tyre is excellent in the ice with good grip and a good balance. In the wet, the reactions to steering inputs are accurate and fast. In the dry there is slightly more sliding when compared to the best in test
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental IceContact 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental IceContact 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address