Continental Premium Contact 2
Show all: Continental tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Continental Premium Contact 2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 132 tyre reviews averaging over 2,984,846 miles driven.
This tyre replaced the Continental PremiumContact
This tyre has been replaced by the Continental Premium Contact 5
|195/65 R15||£46.70 - £66.96 (26 prices)|
|205/55 R16||£61.74 - £88.30 (43 prices)|
|Available in 59 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2010 Auto Zeitung Premium Touring Tyre Test (205/55 r16)
- 1st: 2011 European Summer Tyre Test - 175/65 R14 (175/65 r14)
- 1st: 2011 Finnish ECO Touring Tyre Test (205/55 r16)
- 2nd: 2010 Autocar Tyre Test - FWD (205/55 r16)
- 3rd: 2010 European Summer Tyre Test - 185/65 r15 (185/65 r15)
- 4th: 2009 AMS Summer and Winter Tyre Test - Summer (205/55 r16)
- 5th: 2011 European Summer Tyre Test - 195/65 R15 (195/65 r15)
- 8th: 2010 Auto Express Winter Tyre Test (205/55 r15)
- 8th: 2012 EVO Winter Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!