Continental Sport Contact 3
Show all: Continental tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Continental Sport Contact 3 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 187 tyre reviews averaging over 2,557,501 miles driven.
This tyre replaced the Continental Sport Contact 2
This tyre has been replaced by the Continental Sport Contact 5
|225/45 R17||£82.25 - £116.40 (34 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£96.90 - £122.93 (9 prices)|
|235/35 R19||£127.60 - £181.13 (18 prices)|
|Available in 71 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2010 EVO Tyre Test (205/45 r17)
- 1st: 2012 EVO Max Performance Tyre Test (235/40 R18)
- 1st: 2010 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 r18)
- 1st: 2010 Autocar Tyre Test - RWD (225/45 r17)
- 2nd: 2010 Auto Zeitung Ultra High Performance Summer Tyre Test (235/40 r18)
- 2nd: 2011 AMS Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 3rd: 2010 European Summer Tyre Test (225/45 r17)
- 3rd: 2011 Autobild Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 4th: 2010 AMS Premium Brand Tyre Test (245/45 r17 )
- 6th: 2011 Auto Express Ultra High Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 6th: 2011 Auto Zeitung Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 10th: 2011 EVO Winter Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!