Continental Sport Contact 5
Show all: Continental tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Continental Sport Contact 5 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 71 tyre reviews averaging over 490,625 miles driven.
This tyre replaced the Continental Sport Contact 3
|225/45 R17||£87.76 - £110.41 (15 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£94.67 - £138.33 (9 prices)|
|235/35 R19||£177.97 - £185.29 (2 prices)|
|Available in 63 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2014 Auto Zeitung Summer Tyre Test (225/50 R17)
- 1st: 2014 ACE Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 1st: 2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 1st: 2013 Auto Bild Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/35 R18)
- 1st: 2013 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 2nd: 2012 Subjective Shootout - Battle of the heavyweights (245/40 R18)
- 3rd: 2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test (225/50 R17)
- 3rd: 2013 Auto Review Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 4th: 2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout (225/50 R17)
- 4th: 2013 Sport Auto Max Performance Summer Tyre Test (225/40 R18)
- 4th: 2012 EVO Summer Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 6th: 2012 Auto Bild Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 6th: 2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test (225/45 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!