Cooper Discoverer MS

The Cooper Discoverer MS is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 83,020 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Discoverer MS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Discoverer MS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Discoverer MS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Discoverer MS Review

Given 83% while driving a Land Rover Defender (235/85 R16) on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
I have these on my LR Defender 90. I live in Estonia and starting from October we have snow and ice till May. I have only good things to say about this tire - have used mine for about 6 years and will probably have to replace them next year. I usually switch for Nokian studded tires for the hardcore winter period, but 2 years ago I kept them on through the winter and they did well enough (not comparable to studded tires, but still relatively reliable).

The only negative I have to say about them is the not so strong side wall, which makes the tire bulge on the side at lower PSI. Other than that a definite recommend.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2018

Latest Cooper Discoverer MS Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Discoverer MS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Discoverer MS.

2 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2018
Kia Motors Sorento EX 2.5 (245/70 R16) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Driven 70.000 km om these. Very good in snow. Have bought two sets. 20 % with horsetrailer.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Toyota Hilux mk6 3.0 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I have these tires under a dubb. cab Hilux 3.0 d4d. I drove them in Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Germany and Romania. These tires rock! I drove them on and off-road in any winter condition imaginable. Mud, Ice, Snow, Slush and anything in between. Had a lot of snow and ice in Swizerland, -14 Celsius in Romania and never ever had any trouble! I can really recommend them. I bought them because they we're the only winter tires with a bit of off-road profile. And yes they preformed well there too! I mean these are not Mud tires, and tend to fill up quickly but they are taking me through a lot of forest road without any trouble whatsoever. And on the highways driving 160 kmph, no complaints either!
235/70/15.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016
Given 50% while driving a Mitsubishi Outlander (215/70 R16) on mostly town for 20 average miles
Worst tires I have ever had. I have had them for a year now. About 2 months ago they started getting really loud, I mean when your sitting in the back seat of our Outlander you can not hear the people in the front seat talking. We just had them rotated and they told us we needed to have another alignment (3 so far with these tires). So now it's a really rough ride along with a lot of vibration till I can get them aligned.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2013