Cooper Sport AS

The Cooper Sport AS is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 10,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Sport AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Sport AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Sport AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Sport AS Review

Given 90% while driving a BMW 320D (225/40 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I was complaining the road noise of Michelin. But now when I change to Cooper Sport AS it is perfect like a dream. No noise at all. Super grip in wet and dry. Number one tyre of all.
13 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2011

Latest Cooper Sport AS Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Sport AS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sport AS.

13 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2011