Cooper WeatherMaster Snow

The Cooper WeatherMaster Snow is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 70,030 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper WeatherMaster Snow
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper WeatherMaster Snow
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper WeatherMaster Snow. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper WeatherMaster Snow Review

Given 56% while driving a Honda Accord Tourer Type S (235/45 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
The tyres feel good, grip well and so on. Drive good on snow as well.

I was shocked to find at the end of the season(single) that wheels started to vibrate. I drove to a garage to balance the wheels and there another surprise - all four tyres had an uneven wear, every second knot on the outside edge of the Tyre was shorter by at least 3mm. I have never seen this before in my life. Surely it is not due to the alignment of the wheels as tyres before wear well (summer) and already did another 20k km on other tyres that wear well.

I drive most of my distance on a wet and dry highway at 140km/h (around 85mph) in Switzerland, with temperatures mostly between 0-10 Celsius. I never drove in warm days, nor over aggressive style. Had plenty of occasions to try the tyrės in the mountain roads (lots of snow and ice, Inc driving with chains).
27 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2017

Latest Cooper WeatherMaster Snow Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper WeatherMaster Snow tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the WeatherMaster Snow.

The tyres feel good, grip well and so on. Drive good on snow as well.

27 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2017
Given 94% while driving a Audi A4 Avante 2.0ltr tdi (225/45 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Superb Tyre,
During the snows of Decemeber drove everywear. BMW, Mercs stuck on hills, drove straight past. Felt good, control good could not fault them.
At the beginning ofthe month drove to Switzerland.
130 Kph on French roads, great. Did Calais to Zurich, 1 day.
Stayed in mountains. 18 inches of snow. Car drove through drift 12 inches deep to get out. Down snow covered hill with care but undercontrol.
Before his these tyres. car couldn't go up even a small hill.
12 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2013
Given 86% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 140 SLine (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Great go anywhere winter tyre. I only put 2 on the driving wheels last year and found them to be very efffective, long lasting and particularly good in the snow.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2012
Given 74% while driving a Volvo v70 D5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Put these on my V70 last winter (2010), had zero problems in the snow during November through to January excellent traction on soft and packed snow, felt okay on wet roads as well. wearing well, might just get another winter out of them as its not been too bad this year (2011-2012) I do about 20k a year and put PS3's on for summer
0 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2012