Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport

The Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 68% over 16,008 miles driven.

2019 Auto Express SUV Tyre Test - 7th of 8 tyres

• Overall - Poor in the wet and highest fuel consumption on test.

2017 ACE SUV Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 11 tyres

2017 ADAC SUV Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 15 tyres

• Positive - Balanced tyre, good in the dry and wet
  • Negative - Slightly high wear
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport Review

Given 98% while driving a Mitsubishi (225/55 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Briliant tyers no problems at all. ..defenetli i will buy it again. ..briliant on the rain and super low noise..
92 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2016

Latest Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Zeon 4XS Sport.

Given 44% while driving a Dacia Duster 4x4 (215/65 R16) on mostly country roads for 19,000 average miles
I run about 22000km a year and 1/3 of them with winter tires. I drive approximately 65% tarmac and 35% gravel, I drive off road sometimes, not countable in percent, but when I do I need to trust the grip.

I had these tires for 2 summer seasons and they are finished now so they lasted for about 30000km. I find the wear to be extremely high, I use to have the tires 3 or 4 years before buying new ones.

I think the tires behave strange, in curves it sometimes feels like they collapse in one direction and then gives a recoil in the other direction or something like that. It never caused something bad but I never felt that behavior in normal speeds before...

Off road they are more or less useless.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Kia Motors Sorento EX 2.5 (245/70 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Excellent tire, very good grip on dry, excellent grip on wet. The best rain tire (of course I'm talking about conditions where the temperature is above 3-4 ° C) I've ever used. I used it in conditions up to -5 ° C, of course without snow, they still showed very good performance. As for comfort and noise, the tire I have on the vehicle is very good. The only drawback seems to me a little bit faster wear. Before these tires had Hankook Dynapro HP and I crossed nearly 30,000 miles with them. I think that Zeon will not achieve this result.
I'm sorry if there are errors in the terms, English is not my native language.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2019
Given 20% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Please don't buy this brand. They are the worst tyres that I've buyed ever. I drove my car for 1000 miles and I've change the tyres with another brand. Afrer fitting, my car starts vibrating at low speed and high speed. I left it in my dealer service for 9 days. They try to balance and rebalance the wheels many times. The car still vibrating. So after 9 days of checkings i change the tyres. Just don't buy this brand.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2018
Given 50% while driving a Nissan Qashqai (215/60 R17 H) on mostly country roads for 8 average miles
I liked the idea of investing in British tyres and had read some reviews of Cooper and it was generally positive. I have found the dry grip to be good. Noticed this when driving down a hill in Bodmin area and had to brake suddenly and the car just stopped dead in its tracks with no skidding. In the wet I have noticed that the grip is also good and I have no qualms. I currently have a near sixty mile round commute every day through rural A-roads that twist and turn and constantly at the national speed limit. These tyres went on in July its now December and for these tyres which I have on the front, it's down to about 4mm on the outside with about 5mm on the middle and inside. Here comes the reason why I won't buy these again - the road noise is unbearable!!!! It is so loud and I am not exaggerating. Between 40-60 it's at its loudest it peaks at 55 and quietens off after 60, but even then still noisy. It is this loud droning noise and it's just frustrating that I've decided to cut my losses and perhaps go back to Continental. An almost excellent tyre but the very loud road noise just spoils it. I don't normally write reviews but felt like I had to on this one.
22 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2016