Cooper Zeon RS3 A

The Cooper Zeon RS3 A is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 93% over 10,640 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Zeon RS3 A
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Zeon RS3 A
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Zeon RS3 A. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Zeon RS3 A Review

Given 99% while driving a Cadillac CTS (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Great in "EVERY' Way!! I Raced 2 Seasons at Road Atlanta, so My Driving is Aggressive. Coopers have Met and Exceeded My Expectations!!! The Wet Tractation is Amazing..You Lose (very little) traction on Wet Pavement!!! Highly Recommend!!
15 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2015

Latest Cooper Zeon RS3 A Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Zeon RS3 A tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Zeon RS3 A.

Given 91% while driving a Kia Motors Forte (225/45 R18) on mostly town for 600 spirited miles
I purchased these tyres with some skepticism as to the affordablity of the tyre. The seemingly low price for the high advertised ratings. I was very pleasantly surprised at the performance of this great tyre. I recommend this tyre to anyone who wants a great all year performance oriented tyre and they have somehow made it extremely comfortable and responsive at the same time. It's seems in the tyre industry one aspect suffers at the expense of another. ie. Comfort over traction or the opposite as one example
4 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2017
15 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2015
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Cooper Zeon RS3 A (newest first) >>