Davanti DX390

The Davanti DX390 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 45,744 miles driven.

2019 Summer and All Season Tyre Test - 5th of 18 tyres

• Overall - Magazine note - Conditionally recommended - "it is only available in a few ways, and we know that the different production times can give significantly different characteristics, so it is far from certain that the purchased copy is so good will be like the test arrived"
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti DX390
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Davanti DX390. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Davanti DX390 Review

Given 100% while driving a Toyota Yaris (195/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
I purchased this tyres for around £50 per tyre and have had a full set of 4. I have driven 9000 miles and the front was down to 2mm and the rear on about 4mm. I purchased two front tyres and cost £100. I am very impressed with these tyres as I purchased them over the continental premium contact 2's that the car came with and I noticed a change straight away. As I drive a hybrid I'm used to quiet and these tyres are quiet. They grip well on corners/roundabout really well in both dry and wet conditions. (17-23mph). Wear is good as if I changed the front and back at around 3mm I would likely get another 6000 miles. So 15000 miles on a full set would be great but as I like to change two at a time and weighting up the pros and cons.

I have driven mostly around town, however with a few country lanes and the average motorway trip. I would say around 7000 town, 1000 countryside and 1000 motorway approx.

I am very likely to be purchasing these again as the overall price per mile is very good.
If a new better tyre comes out then I might be persuaded to change.
47 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2016

Latest Davanti DX390 Reviews

Have you driven on the Davanti DX390 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DX390.

Given 76% while driving a Honda Civic (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
These tyres represent fantastic value for money. Sure they are not the best tyres out there and are probably not suitable for racing as some on here seem to expect, but this is a quality budget tyre.

I have has a pair of these on the front of my 2004 honda civic 1.7 ctdi for 12000 miles and they are about 50% worn (4-5mm). Slightly poor performance in the wet, but if you are sensible and skillful driver these tyres are great.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 21, 2019
Given 37% while driving a SEAT Mii (185/55 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
when i bought my car these were already fitted, and they wouldn't be my first choice as i'm a tyre snob, but they seem to grip fairly well in the dry spirited country drives aren't too bad, but in the wet they feel a little squirmy and make you want to back off, but their real downside is rolling resistance, as soon as you lift off the speed drops quickly, and as such you use a fair bit of fuel, even though my car weighs under a ton fully loaded.

Can't say much for wear although they had just over 1000 miles when i got the car, and done just about 4000 miles with them, and still a decent amount of tread left.

but definitely going to replace them with a well known brand, so i could at least trust the tyres my car has.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2018
Given 29% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk4 1.9 GTTDi (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Well, after being recommended these by a friend, erm let me say, I wont be using these 'budget' tyres again. They were okish at first, well for the first 1000 miles of use, not that they got a lot of use as they only lasted only lasted 4000 miles and after that 1000 they were absolutely terrible. These tyres in the wet are absolutely terrible as it makes you feel as if your car is on the log flume at the local water park and in the dry, well they just give up so easily! Without no warning! They also squeal like mad and draw lots of attention. They only good thing about them is that they have little road noise, but I value grip over that. Therefore, I won't be using these over priced Ditchanti's again!!
7 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2017
Given 29% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.9TDi (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,500 spirited miles
Bought for my car what an absolute nightmare! It has also destroyed the handling of my car! I'll never buy these again! Nearly worn out after 5000 miles! I'm trying Rain Sport 3's next time!
16 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2017