Debica Navigator 2

The Debica Navigator 2 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Debica Navigator

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 90,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Debica Navigator 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Navigator 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Debica Navigator 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Debica Navigator 2 Review

Given 43% while driving a Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (195/65 R15 T) on mostly town for 25,000 spirited miles
I had no other tires on this car (Mercedes C 200 CDI), so can not compare. But I'm disappointed for their lifetime: under 20,000 miles.
When the tires were new, I drove well enough, but thoughtful on roads with 1-2 inches of snow. But this winter, through the city with a 1-inch layer of snow, I had no grip.
Moreover, a tire flank was deflected by less than 15,000 miles, but let's say it's bad luck.
28 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2017

Latest Debica Navigator 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Navigator 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Navigator 2.

28 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2017