Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 28,011 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Debica Presto UHP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top Debica Presto UHP2 Review

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
89 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Presto UHP2.

Given 100% while driving a Audi A4 Allroad (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
SuperB tyres and superB price. I would never go back to the overpriced premium brands.
16 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 Avant 2.0TDI (225/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 11 average miles
A very good tire. I drove under all conditions and never gave me emotions. Excellent grip in wet and dry, silent, good aquaplaning (a score of 7-8). Top-quality price!
8 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Sportwagen 150 TiD (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
I've been using this tires for the whole summer season for now and I must say that I've been very impressed, I thought that as cheap tires the quality will be poor but my friend convinced me and I have to say that it was the best choice I've done. Approx 250€ for 4 tires in 235/45 17 install included is incredible and the quality is very good I was wondering if I could get the rainsport 3from uniroyal and I read a lot of feedback that they were lasting 15000km or exploding as they were fragile..

I've been running on Uhp 2 for over 10000km, no issue so far they are still in good condition and I'm not driving calm
5 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2018
Given 97% while driving a BMW 330D Touring (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Very good tire for the price, I can't make it lose grip on a clean road(I mean without dust or mud), is not sleeping doesn't mater how hard I hit the gas pedal. Braking is very short in wet and dry. No road noice, confortable, reponsive but not best, as quality it is comparable to Dunlop and Good Year(they are produced in same factory acording to Debica site).
15 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2018
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
89 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018