Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 48,111 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Debica Presto UHP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top Debica Presto UHP2 Review

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
182 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Presto UHP2.

Given 99% while driving a BMW 318D (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
Very good tyre at an affordable price. I've had them on my BMW 3 series (rear axle) for about 6 weeks and with a lot of miles covered both on A and B roads they still look new.
I would definitely buy them again. In fact I'm about to buy a set for front axle as well.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 23, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Volkswagen CC (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Have the tyres on a VW Cc, have to say that it’s one of the best tires that i’ve owned. They run smooth, noise is next to inexistent, feedback is great.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2019
Given 97% while driving a Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI Titanium (235/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I fitted a pair of these to my wife's car (2015 Focus 2Ltr), she loves her car but drives it like she stole it! We live in a very rural area with some brilliant drivers roads and she gives many performance cars a run for their money.

These tyres perform extremely well and I have complete confidence in them, mainly because the company is owned by Goodyear. Premium tyres for budget money! They have been so good that I have just ordered a second pair to replace a pair of Pirelli's as the Debica's out perform any other premium tyre that has been on her car.

No need to gamble with these....
0 - tyre reviewed on July 14, 2019
Mercedes Benz (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Very good price/performance value.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2019
Given 78% while driving a BMW 218d Active Tourer (225/50 R17 W) on for 3,000 average miles
I took a gamble with this budget tyre, replacing the 4 year old Pirelli P7 Runflat on my X1, since it is considered a budget tire (1/2 the price of contis). I was convinced by the 2019 DOT and Made in Germany badge. Have driven them almost 3000km to date mostly motorway driving with an average speed of 100-120 km/h. The car is transformed 100%: very very very comfortable tire, lacks the feedback of the pirelli’s but I would consider them ok, very good grip in dry, ok in wet (no problems under heavy braking from 120 to 50 in heavy rain).

No cons yet IMHO. Unbeatable for the price.
5 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2019