Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 38,611 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Debica Presto UHP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top Debica Presto UHP2 Review

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
171 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Presto UHP2.

Mercedes Benz (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Very good price/performance value.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2019
Given 78% while driving a BMW 218d Active Tourer (225/50 R17 W) on for 3,000 average miles
I took a gamble with this budget tyre, replacing the 4 year old Pirelli P7 Runflat on my X1, since it is considered a budget tire (1/2 the price of contis). I was convinced by the 2019 DOT and Made in Germany badge. Have driven them almost 3000km to date mostly motorway driving with an average speed of 100-120 km/h. The car is transformed 100%: very very very comfortable tire, lacks the feedback of the pirelli’s but I would consider them ok, very good grip in dry, ok in wet (no problems under heavy braking from 120 to 50 in heavy rain).

No cons yet IMHO. Unbeatable for the price.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2019
Given 85% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.4 turbo (215/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Just today switched to summer tyres and installed on my Astra brand new Debica Presto UHP2 set. I had about 100 km on country roads, mostly on dry. The tyres are extremely quiet. Compared with all other premium brands on all my cars, excluding Michelin I've driven any of premium European brands. The filling is like I've cĥanged the whole suspension of the car. I switched from Continental TS 850 P, which is winter tyre with very soft rubber and it is like just changed the car! Astra J as many of mass cars of C segment is not famous with its comfort and sound insulation. Despite that I invested more than 3000 Euro in sound system, including above 50 kg of vibro and noise suppression, the car became absolutely quiet. I cannot hear any noise from the tyres up to 80km/h.
The car is taking all the road small bumps and cracks (which we have a lot of on BG country roads) in totally new comfortable way. I use to reduced tyre pressure below 2.3 bars, because the suspension became quite annoying. And today asked in tyre service where they changed the tyres - what pressure they established? They told me 2.5 bar, whic I intended to reduce as usually to 2.3. Then after road test I realised that pressure reduction was not needed.
For the price of 290Euro including installation, this tyres outperforms much expensive premium brands in quietness and comfort!
Later after I collect some experience in different road conditions I will submit more detailed review about the tyre performance.
For now I'm amazed by their comfort and quietness.
6 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019
Given 78% while driving a Mercedes Benz E350 (265/35 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 5,000 spirited miles
A good, very grippy and supposedly long lasting tire for the money, which you will enjoy for a long time on good roads. If you daily drive a lot on worn asphalt or want a low tire profile, you'll also want to look for a softer compound.

What we are looking at here is a German-manufactured, rebranded Goodyear tire. Do not mistake it for an eastern European knock-off. Debica is a subsidiary and direct manufacturer of Goodyears UHP tires. There's a high chance Debica UHP2 uses an early Eagle F1 prototype template, with a slightly cheaper and harder compound for increased mileage and decreased characteristics.

Handling
In normal highway driving the tire matches more established brands and feels just as responsive as a Eagle F1 assy3 or Nokian Black(zLine). You will trust it at autobahn speeds no problem. Tons of grip for spirited driving, but it would benefit from a more progressive characteristic right on the limit, especially in the wet. That means when the front/back goes, it goes fast and also the recovery from a slide is pretty harsh. If you don't partake in this type of activity, you will have all grip and stability you will ever need.

Noise
Quite sensitive to tire pressure. Handling is superb at 3.3bar, and road noise is low, but chassis vibrations, a low rumble that goes straight to your spine on lower profile tire (40) are very loud, most noticeable in speeds of 50-100kph. Vibrations settle down under 3bar, but tire starts to pull sloppily but still controllably on banks and grooves. This is also tire size dependent, but whichever compromise you settle for, you will enjoy the sheet out of this tire on good roads, but hate it on worn, groovy asphalt.
7 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Ford S Max (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Excellent mid economy tyres that surprisingly outperform some of other premium tyres I’ve used before. Extremely quiet and very comfortable. Excellent wet grip and car felt planted at 70 mph in heavy rain.
9 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2019