Dmack WinterSafe

The Dmack WinterSafe is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 30,012 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dmack WinterSafe
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dmack WinterSafe
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dmack WinterSafe. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dmack WinterSafe Review

Given 90% while driving a Toyota Yaris (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 24,000 average miles
Really good tyres, especialy on snow. I definitely will buy the set for this year. I didn't think it will be so good for driving when I was buying an economy class tyres.
37 - tyre reviewed on May 24, 2013

Latest Dmack WinterSafe Reviews

Have you driven on the Dmack WinterSafe tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the WinterSafe.

Mercedes Benz (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 12 average miles
2011 Merc S350 cdi. I bought these tyres as a second set of tyres when the weather turned to snow in Wicklow last January/ February 2018, I rested the Uniroyal RS3. I put these Nordexx on and they did exactly like my dealer said “their ideal for your heavy rear wheel drive cars in the snow, all year round and they are low priced”. But it’s the grip I had on the wet country roads and then the saturated N7 was like it was on rails. A little giddy on the back when my right foot got planted, but I’ve kept them on since January and it’s now that time of year again. Quality is good so far and very good for that price vs Michelin Cross Climates.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2019
Given 66% while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Bought these tyres on the recommendation of our regular tyre fitter. On the couple of days of decent snow we had last winter they were absolutely great, gripped well, didn't slip, little to no loss of traction. However, in damp or slightly wet conditions the tyres have a tendancy to lose traction on take off provoking wheel spin. You actually have to be quite careful when pulling away that you don't do it. On motorways they were a little bit noisier than the standard continentals that came on the car but not dramatically so. Grip in the dry was adequate, you did feel you couldn't push the car through corners too hard but it never lost grip just didn't give you much feedback on tighter corners. Overall they are a decent enough budget winter tyre, definitely better than the nankang sv-2 we had on the car before just don't expect summer tyre levels of performance in the dry and be easy with the accelerator in the wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2015