Dunlop Direzza DZ101

The Dunlop Direzza DZ101 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 154,300 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop Direzza DZ101
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dunlop Direzza DZ101
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop Direzza DZ101. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dunlop Direzza DZ101 Review

Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C280 sport (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
In the US it's branded as a drifting tyre, and thus it's easy to provoke the rear tyres to hang loose. Performs well in the dry, just don't try anything frisky in the wet on public roads - the grip isn't outstanding in the wet.
Not the most comfortable tyres in terms of noise and ride, but not annoying or overbearing. They are cheap, but tread is rated for only around 20k miles. I only planned to have the car short-term however, so it fitted the bill for me perfectly.
21 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2015

Latest Dunlop Direzza DZ101 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Direzza DZ101.

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,100 spirited miles
I bought these tyres 2 months ago. I drive very aggressive because I live in L.A.. these tyres have handled everything I've had to throw at them. So far this winter in L.A. it's been raining on a weekly basis. These tyres haven't hydroplane at all. They are also some of the most comfortable tyres I've owned. That surprised me because the design does not look like they're made for comfort. They have a aggressive look to them. Also they are pretty quite. I would say these are about as good as the Continentals I had on the car before these. Except these are slot more affordable.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2017
21 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2015
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 328i (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 24,000 average miles
Good for short term but not good for over 1.5 year.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 13, 2014