Dunlop Direzza DZ102

Dunlop Direzza DZ102 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 81% while driving a Mitsubishi Evolution X (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
Bought this dunlop tires november 2017 and now the tires are about 60% thread life left,i think i have put at least 50K kilometres and rotate the tire once.
Now the dry grip is quite good so does the wet grip,the only thing is being a soft compound rubbber this tires mayb dosent last much longer but its hard to say since i drive quite spirited daily and managed to get 50k Km out of this tires and quite happy with it.
Suprisingly even with 60% thread life now the handling in the dry is awesome.
Will buy again or try the goodyear f1 D5 which is in the same price range as this dunlop direzza.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2019
Given 89% while driving a BMW 318 (205/50 R15 R) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Got these to put on my E30. They are an amazing tire. Did fantastic work on road, back roads, highways and on the autocross. For the money they are worth it.
15 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2018
Given 74% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I expect much more from the DIREZZA in corners. It is equal or sightly worst compared with pirreli cinturato p7 (green tyre)
Run on track and road with this tyre
40 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2017
Suzuki (205/50 R16 V) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Man these tyres are a joy to drive in. Super smooth and grippy, the comfort is excellent, marginal noise even at 160+ kmph speeds. The tires is hard hence not that comfortable however, you get the benefit of excellent cornering and stability than others. These are serious improvements over the previous DZ101 and highly recommended.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 17, 2017
Given 70% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 6R GTI 1.4TSI (180HP) (215/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 15,500 spirited miles
Grip in the dry was good while grip in the wet was average. Comfort was much better than the Goodyear Directional 5 tyres I had fitted on. Unfortunately, the wear rate is reason enough for me not to buy this tyre again. At 25,000KM, I had not expected the tyres to be at the end of its life.
15 - tyre reviewed on April 18, 2017
Given 84% while driving a Mazda 6 (235/45 R18) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Just done 10k on Direzza DZ102 on our daily. Plenty of life left, can do $40k+. Quiet tyre. 04 Mazda 6 sedan with rx8 wheels

Quite impressed with them. Usually $180-200 Australian for an 18 inch tyre we got ours for $144 each. Great tyre, can easily compete with $250 tyres

Dry 8/10. I also own Z1 Star semis 10/10

wet n/a

value for money 10/10 for $144. 9/10 for $200.

Would buy again if they had correct sizes. Sizes are a bit limited....
62 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2016
Given 86% while driving a Ford Mondeo (205/50 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Well, actually these tyres surprised me a bit. I didn't expect them to perform that good ;) Despite their low price they turned out to be a very strong competitors. I replaced worn out ContiPremiumContacts with Dunlop and I wasn't disappointed. I can't say about the limits as I had never reached them. But with DZ102 you're confident in dry or wet conditions. The grip is fantastic even in hard rain. But be aware of noticable loss of grip on dusted or gravel roads. The noise was very noticable first 1k o 2k miles then it's kinda gone ;)
And I can't tell much about tread wear due to low mileage so far.
Summarizing all said I'd strongly recommend DZ102 to be considered as every day summer tyre :)
10 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2015