Dunlop Grandtrek A/T20

The Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 410,320 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop Grandtrek AT20
265/65 R17 112S   C E 72
265/65 R17 112S   C E 72 16.20kgs
265/65 R17 112S   C E 72 16.00kgs
245/70 R17 110S Segment 2 C C 72
265/60 R18 110H   C E 73 17.50kgs

Questions and Answers for the Dunlop Grandtrek AT20

2016-08-22 - Why was a Dunlop Grandtrek AT 20, 225-60R-18 tire installed on a new 2016 Honda CRV Touring 2 wheel drive? This tire is listed as a off road all terrain tire. For a touring auto, this is a very rough riding tire. Thanks

We're afraid that is a question for Honda, as they will have specified the Grandtrek AT20 from OE!

Top Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 Review

Given 53% while driving a (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 easy going miles
These tyres came as original equipment on my Shogun SWB. In most respects the tyres are unremarkable. However, they stand out from the crowd in two ways. Firstly they don't appear to be wearing out. Even after 35k miles they have not worn significantly. Secondly they are absolutely lethal on a slippery road or field. Having done 35k miles a year since 1986 without a problem, I now find that I have near misses on a weekly basis. In a wet field my wife's crossover will literally drive rings round me while I struggle to even move along on the flat.
There is probably a reason why they don't wear out, perhaps they are just too hard.
Do I sound cross? Good because I am.
40 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2016

Latest Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Grandtrek AT20.

Given 81% while driving a Toyota (265/65 R17) on mostly motorways for 60,000 average miles
I GOT LIFE OF 95000KM, AND 5.5.YEAR AND STILL NO PROBLEM ON INDIAN ROADS
0 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2018
Toyota Land cruiser prado (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Car became very 'twitchy' at highway speed in wet conditions. OK in other conditions. i need something better and will spend the money even though these have tens of thousands of klms left on them.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2017
Given 46% while driving a Toyota Land cruiser prado (265/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 40 average miles
Came fitted on my Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. The worst and most dangerous tires I have ever driven. Slippery on dry and deadly on wet. If you corner on a wet road with this tires you have to be so careful as even in slow speed the car will slide and you have to perform corrections to avoid dangerous situations. Also the breaking is too long, in dry and wet. I'm happy I got rid of them finally. Would never recommend to anyone buying this tires.
7 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2017
Given 89% while driving a Toyota fortuner (265/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 29,000 average miles
I've run the tires on my Toyota Fortuner for about 46000 kms, and I'm really impressed with the way the tires have held up. The tires had served us well during the scorching summers and the torrential monsoons. The tire has still a bit of thread to it, and it surely looks to be able to run another 2-3k kms.
I'd definitely recommend these tires!
11 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2016