Dunlop Grandtrek ST30

The Dunlop Grandtrek ST30 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 68% over 270,820 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop Grandtrek ST30
225/60 R18 100H   C C 70 12.10kgs

Questions and Answers for the Dunlop Grandtrek ST30

2018-10-15 - Just fitted 4 new grandtrek st 30 tyres one 2017 manufacture has a different tread pattern to the other three 2016 code not happy one is different did they change tread pattern or is this a counterfeit tyre

I'd be surprised if they'd changed the tread pattern, unless one is OE approved. Dunlop will be able to answer you with specifics.

Top Dunlop Grandtrek ST30 Review

Given 39% while driving a Honda CRV (225/60 R18 H) on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
Had Bridestone on my CRV Mk3 then continental and now dunlop - By far dunlop must be the worst tyre to use on AWD motors.
200 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2014

Latest Dunlop Grandtrek ST30 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop Grandtrek ST30 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Grandtrek ST30.

Given 66% while driving a Honda CRV 2.0 2009 (225/65 R17 T) on mostly town for 28,000 spirited miles
This came with my 3rd gen Honda CR-V. Got them since the first time I bought the car and they're pretty okay. As an asymmetrical tyre I think they're pretty decent if you're talking about performance, I got a good mileage on it. I drove about 60% city and 40% highway I could get 22.5 mpg consistently. Good handling and stability on high-speeds, great dry grip, good wet grip, very little waterplanning so it's good so far. The problem I had was with tread wear and noise level, and overall comfort on the road. I'm not sure why I just never felt the tyres all that comfortable, they can be a bit rough on bumpy roads and noisy on high speeds. I can tell this especially after I swapped them with another brand just last week.

I had 4 of them replaced on 2015 and after good 28,000 miles and 3 years, 2 of those 4 tyres went cracking and slips here and there when I climbed uphill. Got worried there so I replaced them with another brand tyres and I wished I've done that earlier. Overall the tyres isn't bad but there are other options out there for the price offering. Personally I wouldn't try get any of these again.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2018
Given 48% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 800 average miles
It came on standard equipment for RAV 4 Hybrid 2017. I drove its for 800km with a bitter dissapointment.There are OK tyres, just ok because as most of the all season you cannot use it on winter. Small snow with a little bit of ice is the final countdown for its..I will no recomand this tires to anyone.
14 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2017
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 60% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (235/55 R18 H) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
An average tyre on dry, straight line driving on smooth surface roads but noisy on rougher road surfaces, do wear faster than I'm used to. Poor fuel economy/rolling resistance. Brake well during straight line heavy braking. On my RAV4 2016 back tyres let go too easily and the tail hangs out as though riding on an oily road; worst tyre I've ever driven on in any car for this. Given their overall performance on my RAV4 these are about the worst tyre I've ever had and would not buy them again if there was another reasonable brand available. I will drive these tyres to get wear out of them before off-loading them as the wet winter weather approaches and they become too uncertain and skittish. Could not recommend them based upon my experience and I don't push my tyres up to their limits as a rule.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2017
Given 90% while driving a Nissan X Trail 2.5 petrol (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 27,000 spirited miles
Best overall performance for the price. Superbly comfortable and quiet while providing performance. No aquaplanning while hitting puddle at 90-100kmh. Awesome. Will definitely buy again since it is a bargain. Was on BS Dueller 470 and it is a major step up moving to the ST30 with the same price range. However, these tires will wear out faster for surebut at that price range, i don't care. It is cheap, comfy, quiet, and fun to drive.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2017
Given 97% while driving a Honda CRV (225/60 R18) on mostly motorways for 38,000 average miles
1. 60.000 km, still 4mm profile