Dunlop SP Sport 30

The Dunlop SP Sport 30 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 54% over 100,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop SP Sport 30
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dunlop SP Sport 30
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop SP Sport 30. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dunlop SP Sport 30 Review

Given 100% while driving a Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
These are great tyres, supreme grip, low noise. I do a lot of driving on all road types- these tyres seem to have a great response to all road types and most weather conditions. I can generally get a couple of years out of them, last time I replaced them for a different brand because of a special offer and realised how much I missed the dunlops-they definitely grip better that other premium tyres and seem to last twice as long. I have no plans of switching brands again.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2012

Latest Dunlop SP Sport 30 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop SP Sport 30 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SP Sport 30.

1 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2012
Given 16% while driving a BMW E39 528I Touring (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Rubbish.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2011
Given 47% while driving a Opel Astra G (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Good tyres, but they wear fast.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2011