Dunlop SP Sport 300

Progressiveness 51%
Dunlop SP Sport 300

The Dunlop SP Sport 300 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 325,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop SP Sport 300
175/60 R15 81H         6.89kgs
195/65 R15 91H Segment 1 E C 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop SP Sport 300. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Dunlop SP Sport 300 Reviews

Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Caddy (205/60 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 42,000 spirited miles
All round Beats the standard tyres on my work vw caddy van maxi. 5 meters increase in stopping distance in dry over standard tyres.
Wore out after 42,000km but I am heavy footed so actually not too bad.
Low noise, decent handling in wet and dry.
Good entry level sports tyre.
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2015
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 800 easy going miles
Had these at the back of my Nissan Primera P12 when i bought it. Exellent wear and that is all about this tire. Hard as a rock, zero comfort, they make the car sound like 20 years old. I am changing them tomorrow. Tryed also Dunlop SP Sport Fastresponse on another car and it was the same thing. Probably will give the Dunlop's a last try with different model, but very disapointed with the brand so far.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Honda City (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 31,000 average miles
I bought these tires in Jan 2010 and used till 13 Nov 13. I have driven 67500 on these tires and had no problem at all on all kind of roads, DRY, WET, Winter and summer. Perfect tires, Recommended to all. I have bought Yokohama A Drive now to check how they run. But Dunlop SP Sports 300 v Good tires.
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2013
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Grand Livina (in Asia only) (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2013
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 19,800 average miles
No comments left