Dunlop SP Sport 300

The Dunlop SP Sport 300 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 454,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop SP Sport 300
175/60 R15 81H         6.89kgs
195/65 R15 91H Segment 1 E C 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop SP Sport 300. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dunlop SP Sport 300 Review

Given 76% while driving a Volkswagen Caddy (205/60 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 42,000 spirited miles
All round Beats the standard tyres on my work vw caddy van maxi. 5 meters increase in stopping distance in dry over standard tyres.
Wore out after 42,000km but I am heavy footed so actually not too bad.
Low noise, decent handling in wet and dry.
Good entry level sports tyre.
15 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2015

Latest Dunlop SP Sport 300 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop SP Sport 300 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SP Sport 300.

Given 41% while driving a Honda CIVIC 1.6 VTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Very noisy tyres and wet and dry grip is bad.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2019
Given 99% while driving a Nissan Micra (165/60 R14 T) on mostly town for 40,000 average miles
I had these sporty tyres on my nissan micra they made the ride safe and sporty in city traffic
always very comunicative tyres they did an excellent job making every ride enjoyable
1 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 80,000 average miles
Brilliant Tyres. Used to be OEM and now obsolete for some reason as hard to come by esp at likes of KMART TYRE etc. I paid $115 per tyre fitted and they gave me about 80,000 kms and last for about 3 years. I have used them for 6 years and replaced twice and no complaints. Totally value for money!
2 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2017
Wore out after 42,000km but I am heavy footed so actually not too bad.
Low noise, decent handling in wet and dry.
Good entry level sports tyre.
15 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2015