Dunlop SP Sport 300

Dunlop SP Sport 300

The Dunlop SP Sport 300 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 325,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop SP Sport 300
175/60 R15 81H         6.89kgs
195/65 R15 91H Segment 1 E C 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop SP Sport 300. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Dunlop SP Sport 300 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop SP Sport 300 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SP Sport 300.

Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Caddy (205/60 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 42,000 spirited miles
All round Beats the standard tyres on my work vw caddy van maxi. 5 meters increase in stopping distance in dry over standard tyres.
Wore out after 42,000km but I am heavy footed so actually not too bad.
Low noise, decent handling in wet and dry.
Good entry level sports tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2015
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 800 easy going miles
Had these at the back of my Nissan Primera P12 when i bought it. Exellent wear and that is all about this tire. Hard as a rock, zero comfort, they make the car sound like 20 years old. I am changing them tomorrow. Tryed also Dunlop SP Sport Fastresponse on another car and it was the same thing. Probably will give the Dunlop's a last try with different model, but very disapointed with the brand so far.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Honda City (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 31,000 average miles
I bought these tires in Jan 2010 and used till 13 Nov 13. I have driven 67500 on these tires and had no problem at all on all kind of roads, DRY, WET, Winter and summer. Perfect tires, Recommended to all. I have bought Yokohama A Drive now to check how they run. But Dunlop SP Sports 300 v Good tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2013