Durun A One

The Durun A One is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 40% over 102,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Durun A One
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Durun A One
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Durun A One. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Durun A One Review

Honda Accord (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Grip good wet or dry but the tires don't last i got a set and two of them have knots on the sidewalls and tire are just like new still have tits on them
73 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016

Latest Durun A One Reviews

Have you driven on the Durun A One tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the A One.

Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (225/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Verry nasty in rain.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2018
Given 31% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (245/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
Tyres came on the car when i purchased it. The most dangerous tyres I've even driven on in the wet and average in dry conditions. Tyres are still 90% tread and are getting taken off. Not worth the risk.
11 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 40% while driving a Ford Fairmont (225/70 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 easy going miles
Tyres were ok in the dry but dangerous as soon as it rained. Understeer, oversteer and wheel spin in the wet. Tyres were on the vehicle when it was purchased we have since replaced them.
5 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2017
Ford (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 60,000 average miles
these tyres came with the car. Had pirelli p7 at the front and the durun at the rear, nearly brand new. Have done about 6000km with them and was not aware of how bad they are in the wet. On same model car had cheapest Michelins all round and had no problems, wet or dry. Around the same bends with the Duruns could feel them, starting to let go, and almost st lost it completely.
At a stop sign and turning left, wheels just spun and I couldn't get any traction until I lowered engine speed to idle. The Duruns are easily the most dangerous tyres in the wet I have ever driven on in my fifty years of driving. Have had heavy rain over the past week and have been forced to lower my speed considerably especially on high quality roads like the M1.
11 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2017
Mitsubishi (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 11,000 spirited miles
Worth my money spend. Advised my wife, sons, family and friends to change iver to Durun. Best value for money out there!!
14 - tyre reviewed on January 2, 2017