Durun Sport One

The Durun Sport One is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 31% over 1,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Durun Sport One
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Durun Sport One
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Durun Sport One. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Durun Sport One Review

Given 32% while driving a BMW 316 (225/45 R18) on mostly town for 500 average miles
Almost died with these tires (literally) was going 70kph and tires just skid out of nowhere and couldn't control my car anyway. cost me more than $3000 in repairs for my car.
16 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2013

Latest Durun Sport One Reviews

Have you driven on the Durun Sport One tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sport One.

Given 17% while driving a Toyota GT86 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 500 spirited miles
i drive a turbo charged gt86. due to financial issues, i had to buy budget tyres. these are the worst tyres i have every bought in my life, if you're a slow driver and are always under the 60 mph range, then i guess these tyres are okay. but if your like me, that on average goes over the 60 mph mark, then your going to end up in a wreck. There is no grip at higher speeds even driving in a straight line let alone corners, this is in the dry mind you, if the wet, it opens up a bloody new world for you.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 27, 2017
Given 73% while driving a (195/50 R15) on for 0 miles
Absolutely love these tires especially considering their price.
if you like ripping your car and testing its limits these wont disappoint. They are fun tires and yes the road noise is louder than some but for the performance and price its worth listening to.
Just wish i could find some in ontario!
1 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2016