Event Futurum

The Event Futurum is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 10,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Event Futurum
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Event Futurum

Questions and Answers for the Event Futurum

2017-10-11 - How many miles can I expect to get out of a Event Futurum HP tyre on average?

Unfortunately we have no specific mileage information for the Event Futurum other than what you see from the user reviews.

2018-11-21 - I bought 4 Event futurum HP for my Mazda Car Tyre size is 185/65/R14 What is best for fill in with normal air or Nitrogen what is the best AIR pressure level

The tyre pressure for the Event Futurum is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook. Air is fine, Nitrogen a little better but not worth the concern for road driving.

Top Event Futurum Review

Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I had these tyres put on to replace some Michelin Energy Saver + and I find it hard to see how dropping one notch on rolling resistance can lead to my mpg going from 57 to 52. I think the labelling is wrong for Event futurum.
64 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2017

Latest Event Futurum Reviews

Have you driven on the Event Futurum tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Futurum.

Given 45% while driving a Peugeot 1.4 HDi (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 400 average miles
Had a set of four these tyres put on the car, thinking that as the car didn't get used so much I did't need to have such a high quality tyre to use. Couldn't have been so unwise! My steering went immediately pear shaped. Going from a car that was sound as a bell to one that all it wished to do was hit the nearside kerb. Took the motor back to the garage after telling them that the car was "kosher" when it came into them and now was a problem. They changed the left to the right - personally having been in the transport industry for such a long time "knew this wouldn't do. Told them the car was still doing the same problem. One of the partners came out with me and the car did the self same thing of pulling to the left. Garage took the car in changed the tyres around checked the tracking which was a minute out so to speak - nothing that would create the problem. They gave me the car back "after testing" and said it was okay - it wasn't. The car after several miles started having the relative problems, and I will changing these tyres for probably Pirelli or similar, even it is twice the price I paid for these Futurum tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2019
Given 79% while driving a Ford Fiesta Zetec S (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
I've been driving on these tyres for over a year on my mk 5 fiesta. Through all sorts of weather and Roads around the Country, if you keep the pressure correct they behave realy well, Great in the rain at 60-70 mph.
11 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2017
Given 89% while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
All I want from a tyre is something legal, conforms to current standards and will give resonable performance. I have replaced the original Goodyears on my Merc from new, as and when necessary with budget tyres. I have never noticed any appreciable drop in performance, road holding wet or dry or increase in noise levels. Most tyres these days are from China, Goodyear Poland. I drive according to road conditions, hard and fast when the time is right. Ok, the tyre might not last as long as a premium tyre but unless your driving 15000 - 20000 miles a year or more, why waste money. I don't change my cars that often, but if you do, what the hell.
12 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2017
64 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2017
Given 70% while driving a Honda Civic Diesel (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Given to me when purchased car. Dry grip fine. Wet grip so far, have driven 20 mph slower than usual as doesn't feel entirely secure. Feel free to disagree with me, but as found on popular auction site for £29.99 each exc fitting, don't expect miracles. Swapped budget tyres on a previous Fiat Panda 100hp for original Goodyear, then drove in a monsoon. Felt like wasn't raining. You get what you pay for I suspect. Will keep an eye on, probably go back to Toyo with my Civic reviewed here.
8 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2015