Event Potentum

The Event Potentum is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 44,030 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Event Potentum
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Event Potentum
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Event Potentum. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Event Potentum Review

Given 54% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0TDI (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
a very basic tyre. decent amount of grip in both wet and dry.
high levels of road noise i would say and not overally comfortable. particularly at motorway speeds. wear seems OK after a few months of driving.
85 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2016

Latest Event Potentum Reviews

Have you driven on the Event Potentum tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Potentum.

Given 86% while driving a Audi A6 S line (255/35 R19) on mostly motorways for 30 spirited miles
Fitted to an Audi A6 2.7 tdi. Both wet and dry grip good, slight noisy, but no real problem.

This car does 800 business miles per week and is driven in a reasonable manner, but not slowly.

The biggest advantage with these tyres is excellent wear considering the high mileage.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Surprisingly good tyre for the price. Experienced no problems with them.
14 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2017
Given 86% while driving a BMW 3 series (235/35 R19) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
What a deal for the price wet grip is better than the Goodyear I had at half the price. Will buy again
11 - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2017
Given 79% while driving a MG MGF (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I am on my second set of these tyres and have found them to be of comparable value to much more expensive tyres. No problems with handling in wet or dry or road noise. My car is a MGF sports car and I would not say I am easy on the tyres but I am impressed with these. I used Event WL905s prior to these and was at first dismayed when they were superceded by these but my fears proved unfounded. I would recommend them.
10 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2017