Event WL905

Event WL905

The Event WL905 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 116 tyre reviews averaging 45% over 818,829 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Event WL905
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Event WL905
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Event WL905. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Event WL905 Review

Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
One tyre that is a death trap in the wet. I have no confidence in damp or fully wet conditions. There is low grip even at normal driving speeds in the wet, anything faster and it's an accident waiting to happen.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2015

Latest Event WL905 Reviews

Have you driven on the Event WL905 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the WL905.

Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Superb II 4x4 2.0tdi (225/45 R17 H) on mostly town for 12,000 easy going miles
Driving Skoda Super with Event tyres on it and we are very happy with them. Bought them last year from my local tyre shop and had no problems with them at all. My wife's car is due tyres shortly and I'm defiantly getting same on her car.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2016
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota 86 GT (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I bought a toyota 86 about a month ago and since purchasing i have almost had an accident numerous times in the wet weather.
I was so confused because the tread had not worn out at all.
I went to check out reviews on these tyres and see that so many other people have had the same problem!
These tyres should not even be allowed to be on the market! I have had to drive at such a slow speed in the wet weather because i am too afraid that i will have an accident.
Now i have to fork out money to replace these tyres just so that i can feel safe in my car again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2016
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane Sports Tourer (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
recently bought a renault megane with these tyres on. with 5-6mm tread left all around. the car couldnt accelerate corner or brake without feeling dangerous and out of control. in 40 years of driving ive never driven on tyres this bad! had to scrap these tyres and buy some new ones. fully recomend using the new A-G labels when purchasing tyres. my new A grip tyres make a huge difference!
0 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2016
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot partner van (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
I have these on my peugeot partner van what a joke these are in the dry they squeal on the slightest corner. In the damp it's like driving on ice I have took corners at 45mph going up hill lost traction and slid across 3 lanes into an on coming traffic. If it raining is safer to jump in front of a lorry than try to drive with these.
These tires only lasted for 1000 miles before i changed them for some goodyears was less than half the price of these
Ps. My van is limited to 50 mph so its not my driving.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2016