Evergreen DynaComfort EH226

The Evergreen DynaComfort EH226 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 10 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 44th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Evergreen DynaComfort EH226
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Evergreen DynaComfort EH226. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Evergreen DynaComfort EH226 Review

Given 39% while driving a Toyota Yaris (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10 average miles
My car was bought with these tyres on them and it wasn't until I replaced the tyres - 1 year after having the car - that I realised what the make was.
My car is only 7 years old and have had evergreens on them for 2 and are already completely worn down. I thought I had a nosiy car, but since replacing all four tyres with Dunlop, I noticed how much noise a tyre can contribute and how bumpy the car was.
I guess at such a cheap price you pay for what you get. And I could live with noise and bumps, but in the interest of wanting long lasting safety, these aren't for me and won't buy again.
Perhaps good for short distance travellers, but I do lots of motorway journeys, so need a good reliable tyre.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2018

Latest Evergreen DynaComfort EH226 Reviews

Have you driven on the Evergreen DynaComfort EH226 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DynaComfort EH226.

4 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2018