Evergreen EU72

Progressiveness 62%
Evergreen EU72

The Evergreen EU72 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 32 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 314,130 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Evergreen EU72
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Evergreen EU72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Evergreen EU72. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Evergreen EU72 Reviews

Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S Works (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Had them fitted on my car running on Bilstein PSS coilovers after Toyo DRB's and they are crap.. More noise and understeer at corners! just never gonna buy again!
1 | - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2013
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Sierra Sapphire (195/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 19,000 spirited miles
Ive had a set on my RWD car for the past 19,000 miles, having replaced 4 mismatched tyres and can say for the money they are superb. The rears are now worn out (a issue with rear traction appears when the lead boots come out) and the fronts are halfway through there lifespan. Im happy as the michelin energy I had in the past on a similar car were dead after 10,000 miles and the grip is much better.

Having also had a set of budget Die Young Goodride Tyres on a similar car with the same power, I can safely say grip wise they are between the Michelin and the GoodRides but they feel a lot more progressive than Goodrides or Nankangs
1 | - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2015

Latest Evergreen EU72 Reviews

Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CIVIC CDTI (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 75,000 easy going miles
I am just about to replace a set of these after covering 75,000 miles (swapped around the car every 9,000 miles). For wear, these are the best tyres I've had so far for my 100 mile daily commute. I got over 50K from Hankook Kinergys previously. I wouldn't say that I'm the best person to rate them for grip etc due to my 'normal' driving style, but I've never had a problem with them. I bought them thinking that they were an 'eco' tyre and although they have a rating of only E, I can confirm that they seem to be much better than that - I read something the other day about how ratings car vary with speed, so maybe there's some truth in that. I achieved my record 96 mpg over my journey to work on these tyres! They've got quite noisy as wear has progressed but most tyres seem to do that, especially if you take them down to legal minimum tread depth like I do, so overall no real complaints - I would buy them again but I like to try different brands, so it's Landsail LS388s for my next set. Cheers :-)
-2 | - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (235/45 R19) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Just had 2 tyres fitted on the front wheels. Must admit hadn't really heard of them up to now. Were recommended by a friend who has a tyre business. First impressions are positive. Really good grip on cornering and a smooth ride overall. Pleased with tread pattern and depth. Good value for money when compared to premium brands. Certainly recommend them.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016
Given 19% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia Estate 1.2TSi (205/45 R16 W) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Fitted to the Fabia 1.2TSi Estate we bought in April. They are frankly awful. They were fitted to the rear of the car and were noisy and had very bad handling characteristics in damp / wet weather.

On a damp corner at 15mph I managed to get oversteer from them when driving sedately. They had done 4500miles when we bought the car and I did another 8000 miles before calling enough. They still had 7mm of tread left.....

A very bad tyre in anything other than hot dry condition. Very noisy and made a horrible droning noise.

I will not buy or recommend anyone else to buy. Spend the little extra for a decent set of tyres.

Swapped for Falken ZE914 and transformed the car from nervous to solid and quiet.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2015

1 | - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2015
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,800 average miles
I had these fitted as a budget option when a mechanic spotted my previous front tyres had a defect on the inner edges that made them illegal.

I was informed they were mid range from a "trusted brand" and the price was good for a 17" rim so I went with them. Initially I found them OK and as I'm not driving everywhere like Stirling Moss, I found they generally kept the car planted on the road. What soon dawned was the frankly unbearable noise they generated, a nasty deep low constant drone. At one point I was asked by a passenger if'd had the exhaust changed for a sports system. I hoped they would get better but the noise got worse and worse from about 25mph to 70, the car was filled with a mindnumbing drone. Frankly the worst tyres I've ever encountered for noise and as they wore in the worse it got.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2015