Evergreen EU72

Show all: Evergreen tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Evergreen EU72 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 126,230 miles driven.

Evergreen EU72

80%

75%

76%

Evergreen EU72 Reviews

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo XC60 (225-45-17-)
Really pleased with these tyres. Noticeably stiffer side walled than the Nexens on previously and the wear is better. Granted it isn't a sports car so I'm not pushing to the limits ever drive but as a good all round road tyre they fit the bill. Continentals did half the mileage and cost twice the price!
tyre reviewed on November 30, 2013
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S Works (205-45-17-)
Had them fitted on my car running on Bilstein PSS coilovers after Toyo DRB's and they are crap.. More noise and understeer at corners! just never gonna buy again!
tyre reviewed on August 24, 2013
Looking to buy the Evergreen EU72? Click here to search for the best price for the Evergreen EU72 or any other tyre.

Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI SRI 130 (245-45-18-)
These tyres were put on by the previous owner of my car.

In 15 months of driving with 2 of these at the front of my Insignia I have covered 15,000 spirited miles.

I am an advanced driver, emergency services, so I like to take corners at the limit (without breaking the law).

In all honestly these tyres are actually very good int the dry.

In wet conditions ,the same can not be said! It is a gamble whether or not the front end is going to grip, more often than not the fronts will lose traction and will start skidding.

I really wish they were a better all rounder ask would maybe consider buying again.
tyre reviewed on August 17, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra (225-45-17-)
Could t believe it from a "budget" tyre I have had Michelin, Pirelli and continentals previous and these are honestly the best I have had, lasted ages! (And I still drive like a rally driver in my vectra;) ) Edges worn down pretty quick but I guess that may have something to do with my driving style, brilliant tyres 5*
tyre reviewed on August 14, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (205-55-16-V)
Had these fitted at mot a month ago.
Just done 2000 miles and they feel as good as the Michelin they replaced.

Do 200 a week commute and find then very quite.and the
grip feels good at motorway speeds.
Did 1000 last week touring round Scotland and felt like I
had a premium brand on the front.
Will fit to rear when my Avons year down.
And yes i do push on a roads to legal limits
tyre reviewed on July 23, 2013
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (205-45-17-)
Had these tyres fitted for free when I purchased my car. At first,once the tyres had worn in a bit I thought they were good both in wet and dry. But will say that the road feedback is very poor. After 2.5k miles the tyre property changes and I did not feel as confident. At high speeds when changing lane or going round a bend or roundabout,the car tends to slip slightly and can be unpredictable with a car some would class as a good handling. This also includes wheel spinning when switching to 2nd gear. All this is accounted due to my driving style. Have had my tyres switched round now,but just mainly let down by the feedback..
Overall opinion is for the rrp they are at,if you want cheap tyres and drive sensibly...id say go for it
if you are a spirited driver,go for a more premium brand
tyre reviewed on July 21, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Celica VVTLi (205-45-17-)
budget tyre a first for me i was fed up with loesing the rear end with 2x the price perrili tyres
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2013
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Ford FPV GT P (245-45-18-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 40 average miles
Great value for what you pay,quiet,stable,and I think better than some premium brands...
tyre reviewed on April 2, 2013
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 120d (205-50-17-W)
great price/value
tyre reviewed on February 26, 2013
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 182 cup (225-45-17-)
Fantastic tyres!! better than the likes of Toyo or Dunflop. Had 2 ut on the front on recommendation from a tyre place and never looked back, so much so i have now replaced the back 2 with them as well now, didnt get stuck in the snow, even when premium tyred cars were stuck! handles like a dream on these, really progressive they do not suddenly let go even when driving like a spanner. fully recommend these!!!
tyre reviewed on February 6, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with Asda Tyres to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!