Evergreen EU72

Evergreen EU72

The Evergreen EU72 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 326,130 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Evergreen EU72
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Evergreen EU72

Questions and Answers for the Evergreen EU72

2017-01-10 - I bought an Evergreen tyre labelled DOT KEBO AD J. Can you tell me the year it was manufactured? The usual 3- or 4-digit number is not written on it.

We suggest checking both sides of your Evergreen EU72, the numeric DOT code is a legal requirement and should be printed on the outside of the tyre.

Top Evergreen EU72 Review

Volkswagen Passat B5.5 130 TDI Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
I travel some 40,000 miles a year and and have used a variety of tyre brands mainly premium, however having 4 Evergreen 2354517 tyres fitted was quite a surprise. When first fitted I was cautioned to drive carefully as these tyres are silica based and need to run a 'heat cycle' before pushing hard on them and to my amazement the tyres were superb in the dry and also in the wet unless you drive like an idiot too fast for the conditions. I suspect in many of these reviews the drivers are macho, men who think they know everything about cars and driving, so many drivers do not recognise a safe speed for conditions but do not have the mentality to admit it.( the accident rate in the UK proves my point) Evergreen well done a good premium product at an affordable mid range price as a fully qualified advanced driving trainer I do have a clue about this issue and also about tyres 56.000 miles on a set better that if you can.....
53 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2014

Latest Evergreen EU72 Reviews

Have you driven on the Evergreen EU72 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the EU72.

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407 sw (205/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
Overall the tyres are OK in term of grip on wet and dry road. They seem to wear OK (although only fitted at the back) but they are incredibly noisy. They were OK at first but became very noisy after few hundreds of miles. They are so noisy that despite the grip being OK I'll not buy Evergreen tyres again. Even the kids are asking what the noise at the back to the car.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2017
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Kuga (235/45 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Had an annual service four months ago and had the front two OE tyres replced with evergreens for less than half the price of the continentals. They look good and grip on dry, wet and greasy roads have been very good and secure. Road noise has been reduced and slightly better fuel economy. Wear has been very low given its a heavy SUV, mostly front wheel drive and 163bhp. Worn less than 0.5mm down in over 5000 miles. Not yet used in snow or ice so no comment. Very good value tyre with grip, economy and wear to worry the more expensive big names.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 12, 2016
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 Avant S Line Le Mans Quattro 3.0TDi (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Just replaced set of Pirelli with Evergreen tyres on my Audi, as the Pirelli was noisy as on the road. The quietness on these Evergreen is amazing, wish i didn't waste my money on Pirelli at the beginning. With 3.0 BiTdi engine, i do push the car hard especially on windy country road, grip on these Evergreen once again surprised me. I would definitely recommend Evergreen tyres to all my families and friends.
8 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2016
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CIVIC CDTI (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 75,000 easy going miles
I am just about to replace a set of these after covering 75,000 miles (swapped around the car every 9,000 miles). For wear, these are the best tyres I've had so far for my 100 mile daily commute. I got over 50K from Hankook Kinergys previously. I wouldn't say that I'm the best person to rate them for grip etc due to my 'normal' driving style, but I've never had a problem with them. I bought them thinking that they were an 'eco' tyre and although they have a rating of only E, I can confirm that they seem to be much better than that - I read something the other day about how ratings car vary with speed, so maybe there's some truth in that. I achieved my record 96 mpg over my journey to work on these tyres! They've got quite noisy as wear has progressed but most tyres seem to do that, especially if you take them down to legal minimum tread depth like I do, so overall no real complaints - I would buy them again but I like to try different brands, so it's Landsail LS388s for my next set. Cheers :-)
0 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (235/45 R19) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Just had 2 tyres fitted on the front wheels. Must admit hadn't really heard of them up to now. Were recommended by a friend who has a tyre business. First impressions are positive. Really good grip on cornering and a smooth ride overall. Pleased with tread pattern and depth. Good value for money when compared to premium brands. Certainly recommend them.
5 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016