Evergreen Winter EW66

Evergreen Winter EW66 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 20% while driving a Chrysler 300C (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 120 average miles
Chinese-made tires. I regret wholeheartedly after buying this set of tires. It performs quite badly in the snow. I might've gotten on a dud, but my experience has been downright horrible so far. NEVER cheap out on tires
9 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2018
Given 33% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Wears out very fast, mediocre grip. You get what you pay for. I've had this tire for almost a year now and it's already beginning to wear out.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Chrysler 300C (235/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Fantastic winter tire especially for the cost on my 3rd season with them fantastic stopping and gripping hands down worth the money.
8 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2017
Given 49% while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
DOT 1812. On dry conditions tyres are good but on wet conditions cornering is bad after second year, very bad after third year, cannot trust them over 25mph anymore. Never used on summer season.
22 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2016
Given 87% while driving a BMW 335i (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Did very well on deep snow and slush. Not worse than my previous Bridgestone WS70 by much if you consider the Bridgestone cost almost double the price of the Evergreen.
Very quiet and comfort on highway surprisingly. Feel confident even with my RWD set up, will definitely give it a shot again once my current set used up.
82 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2015