Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 17 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 49,835 miles driven.

Reports

Tyre Test Highlights

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good controllability, high lateral stability and short braking distances on dry surfaces, well priced
  • Negative - Relatively high rolling resistance
  • Overall - Exemplary

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 3rd of 43 tyres

2017 Auto Bild Sports Cars Tyre Test - 4th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distances on wet surfaces, good handling and steering feel in the dry and wet, attractive price
  • Negative - Slightly slower steering than the best on test, low level of comfort, high rolling resistance
  • Overall - Recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Azenis FK510
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Azenis FK510. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
132 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK510.

Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 3008 (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
I`m never been one to buy Budget Tyres, I`ve mainly been impressed with Kumho`s, the Kumho Ecsta KU39 has always served me well, with a good combination and performance and wear, running two full sets on the 3008, which usually get me around 20k of running.
I fitted 4 F510`s at the end of April after being told Kumho had replaced the my trusty KU39`, they are quiet, perform as well as the KU39`s but much to my disappointment, the front two were on the bars at 12,000 miles, not a good return by anyone`s standard, and that`s from a moderate driver.

Just had two new Kumho PS71`s fitted on the front today, lesson learnt!!
0 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2017
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Astra J 1.4 turbo (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
Great tyres !! Fantastic grip on wet and very good on dry (I think they are a little bit less responsive / accurate in sudden change of course as my previous Good year asymmetric 2). Low noise ,good fuel consumption! The only bad thing is the comfort...not good as my previous Good Year and this is probably because of the firm sidewalls !
I would definitely buy them again!!!
3 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2017
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot RCZ GT 156THP (235/40 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 easy going miles
Replaced a mix of cheap tyre and continental on front of RCZ - had high hopes but the road noise was unbelievably poor. Didn't see any improvement in handling etc.

Can't really comment on wear.

Overall very disappointed - mainly due to road noise - which was one of the reasons I bought these tyres in the first place.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2017
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Had these fitted on the front of the car as a result of a puncture emergency. Not ideal and I was a bit nervous, however, they got a good write up in the EVO magazine (available in the waiting area!) so I went for it.. Shouldn't have been worried. They really are excellent in all conditions and provide confidence. Actually they are much better than the Yokos that they replaced, and given the cost I wouldn't hesitate to fit again.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017
Audi Audi a8 4.2 d3 quattro (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 800 average miles
I've just put 4 of these" bad boys" on my 58 plate Audi a8 d3 4.2 TDI prior to euro road trip.done about 800 mls so far on em so just about scrubbed in.not bad so far in wet / dry motorway/town driving. But not been really tested yet.seem a little bit of road noise at high m/way speed but not to bad up to now.will review again after trip. W.T.S.! Nick H. Stockport Cheshire.
11 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2017