Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 59 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 526,055 miles driven.

Reports

2019 Sport Auto 20 Inch UHP Tyre Test - 7th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Good wet grip.
  • Negative - Long dry braking, slow steering.
  • Overall - Conditionally Recommended.

2019 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good wet and dry grip, sporty dry handling, excellent wet braking, well priced.
  • Negative - Average mileage.
  • Overall - Highly recommended.

2019 Gute Fahrt Summer 18 Inch Tyre Test - 10th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Short wet braking.
  • Negative - Understeer in the wet, high rolling resistance, average comfort.
  • Overall - Good.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Azenis FK510

Questions and Answers for the Falken Azenis FK510

2018-09-20 - Please can you tell me if it is safe to have an FK453 on nearside rear and FK510 on offside rear, on a Ford Mondeo Estate?

It is always recommended to change tyres in axle pairs, so mixing them isn't advised. There would be nothing inherently unsafe, but it could cause vehicle balance issues, especially in the wet.

2018-11-03 - Putting these Falkens on a 2007 911, are these tire able to be rotated from right to left?

The Falken FK510 is an asymmetric tyre so yes you can rotate it left to right.

2019-06-08 - Are Falken tyres (FK510) suitable for a Porsche Boxster S?

Assuming you can find the correct size and load rating you need in the FK510, there's no reason you shouldn't use them on a Boxster.

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
456 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK510.

Given 96% while driving a Renault Latitude (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I had previously Michelin Primacy fitted on Renault Latitude 175Hp as stock tyres when i bought the car and next i choose to fit the Azenis F510 on my car after your site reviews and recomandations. Comparing the two brands, i do not see much difference excepting the price. So, for a regular driver not a rally one, living in a mountain area with moderate summer temperature as 34 celsius during summer max, the cornering is smooth, with no indication of under/over-steering, lateral grip safe until 80 km/h and 65 km/h in needle cornering but these figures could be due to the car brand/type as Latitude is more comfort/family not a sport car.
During heavy rain, didn't noticed aquaplaning effect until 90 km/hr could be more, I haven't guts to push more ... As braking figures I have no clue how many meters, I do believe the site measurements, but stepping on the brake the ABS kick in late or almost none, indicating a good grip on asphalt .
I am not a proffesional tyre evaluator and my comments need to be considerrated accordingly but I do highly recommend to be bought. As I have around 7000km rolling on these tyres, I have no indication of how long will last, but until now no visible sign of wearing.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz E250 CDI (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 45,000 spirited miles
The best tyres I had so far,
Handling was nice rubber sticks to the road surprisingly well and grip when you taking off is amasing ...
I used to slide with different makes on the road or when I am taking off to spin it few time but not with those I had Michelin, Goodyear , Dunlop and I can say so far they performed the best maybe they were not as quiet as Goodyear for example but honestly you can not find any difference .Yes they are not top economic tyre but honestly difference was about less 100g of diesel extra per 100km and acceleration was awsome ...
I can say I have sporty tipe of driving and the same time cruising a lot on motorways and I can say Grip in wet Is supreme grip on dry very good as well maybe they have a bit better grip on wet lets say 1-2% better they are wearing out very nice I can say even slow compared to my Dunlop experience and Goodyear ...
Excuse me I do not know how to give you a proper review but I think I found my tyres and I do not think I will change it for other make ... maybe ... just maybe Michelin if they come of with something descent but pricewise and my experince will go for those
1 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2019
Given 79% while driving a BMW 330d M Sport (225/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 28,000 spirited miles
Replaced run flats on BMW 330D M Sport. Excellent tyre, lasted 28k miles on front
12 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Volvo 2014 S60 D5 FWD R Design (235/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Good compromise between comfort and handling during normal daily driving. I feel very confident pushing in both dry and wet conditions. They have a mediocre wear rate. Compared with other, more expensive, premium tires. I think that they are very well worth the money.
8 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2019
Given 57% while driving a Mazda 6 Tamura (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
I bought this tyres a year ago for my Mazda 6(2.0 petrol, 150 bhp). The tyres aren't noisy, they are confy and to be honest it gives you a little bit of courage when you go fast around corners because they stick pretty good to the road. Overall, I'm quite impressed about them, but the wear is just unbelievable. I have driven the car since I have this tyres for 9k miles and the front have like 2-3mm until they get to the "it's time to change me"sign. Apart from the wear, I am pretty happy with them!
6 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2019