Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 3,200 miles driven.

Reports

Tyre Test Highlights

2016 GTU Performance Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 14 tyres

• Overall - Highly Recommended

2016 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 9 tyres

2016 EVO Summer Performance Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres

• Overall - Slowest in the dry, almost the slowest in the wet, one of the worst on the road route.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Azenis FK510
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Azenis FK510. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
36 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK510.

Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325 coupe (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
This tyre is excellent in the wet and dry, I have read reviews in which these tyres have lost out to the bigger brands on the dry tests but I think in normal operation these differences are so small very few people will ever notice the difference between a Falken and Continental. They do have a lot of grip but can feel a little plastic on the limit.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2017
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Falkens replaced the factory fitted pirellis cinturato p7 ecoimpact in 16.000miles, which were pretty good actually in all aspects but after the first 8.000 miles have developped a drowning noise in 40mph and around 60mph.The 510 is actually a little better in everything, especially in the wet than the p7.it handles very well both in dry and wet ,it doesn't spin from a standstill as the p7 did, it is silent and comfortable-can't tell about the wear though-it's too early. the only thing that the tyre lacks as opposed to the p7 is steering response where although an XL tyre,when driving it really hard response is slower than pirellis and needs more lock.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I have changed all four tires to Falken 510 and drove this Tyre for 2000 miles ,I felt the grip was good in both wet and dry also my car progress is good.Good tires for the price and quality as premium tires.
9 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320 d (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
After 3000 miles the first signs are good. Fantastic dry grip and very good in the wet, nice even tyre wear and they seem to absorb the road really well overall I have nothing but positive feedback for these tyres I would definitely buy again..
8 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2016
Given 85% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 200 average miles
I have this tire only for a month, but I encourage You to buy, and also share your impressions here. In the same summer conditions it adds 15 kmh in corners regarding the winter tire. I think i makes more noise at 90 than i imagined, but also absorbs the bumps better than softer winter tires did. I hold 2,6 bars on my 1,6 t weight car. please share your impressions and the pressure too!
Overall I spent a lot of time choosing, and I m happy with my decision. I prefer not the 3 main brands, but i did not wanted made in china stuff. This tire costs 30€ less than conti and 20€ less than hankook which i was consdidering.
4 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2016