Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 56 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 446,055 miles driven.

Reports

2019 Tyre Reviews UHP Summer Tyre Test - 4th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Good wet braking result, high levels of comfort.
  • Negative - Poor subjective steering feel due to a high amount of sidewall roll.
  • Overall - The Falken FK510 is a great tyre for a driver / car combination which values comfort over outright steering feel.
    Recommended.

2019 Sport Auto 20 Inch UHP Tyre Test - 7th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Good wet grip.
  • Negative - Long dry braking, slow steering.
  • Overall - Conditionally Recommended.

2019 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good wet and dry grip, sporty dry handling, excellent wet braking, well priced.
  • Negative - Average mileage.
  • Overall - Highly recommended.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Azenis FK510

Questions and Answers for the Falken Azenis FK510

2018-09-20 - Please can you tell me if it is safe to have an FK453 on nearside rear and FK510 on offside rear, on a Ford Mondeo Estate?

It is always recommended to change tyres in axle pairs, so mixing them isn't advised. There would be nothing inherently unsafe, but it could cause vehicle balance issues, especially in the wet.

2018-11-03 - Putting these Falkens on a 2007 911, are these tire able to be rotated from right to left?

The Falken FK510 is an asymmetric tyre so yes you can rotate it left to right.

2019-06-08 - Are Falken tyres (FK510) suitable for a Porsche Boxster S?

Assuming you can find the correct size and load rating you need in the FK510, there's no reason you shouldn't use them on a Boxster.

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
440 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Azenis FK510.

Given 83% while driving a Volvo 2014 S60 D5 FWD R Design (235/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Good compromise between comfort and handling during normal daily driving. I feel very confident pushing in both dry and wet conditions. They have a mediocre wear rate. Compared with other, more expensive, premium tires. I think that they are very well worth the money.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2019
Given 57% while driving a Mazda 6 Tamura (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
I bought this tyres a year ago for my Mazda 6(2.0 petrol, 150 bhp). The tyres aren't noisy, they are confy and to be honest it gives you a little bit of courage when you go fast around corners because they stick pretty good to the road. Overall, I'm quite impressed about them, but the wear is just unbelievable. I have driven the car since I have this tyres for 9k miles and the front have like 2-3mm until they get to the "it's time to change me"sign. Apart from the wear, I am pretty happy with them!
3 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Mazda 3 MPS (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Those tyres are best buy. I use them on a Mazdaspeed3, with several mods.
Previously, I had PS4, which were great, but wear was really bad. So I tought I should give those a try. Probably the wear will be worse, but the handling, dry grip and breaking were comparable, a little bit better on the PS4 but not miles away.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2019
Given 87% while driving a BMW 525 (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Hello everyone ! I have waited a long time to change the Nexen N8000 225/50/17 98W tires, which have reached a 4mm profile wear with these Falken Azenis KF510, 225/50/17 98Y. I was not very pleased with Nexen, especially at the comfort they were suffering. At braking, maneuverability, noise, they were exemplary, so they did not cushion the small bumps of the road. I have read many good things here about Falken, I have seen that they have done well in many tests, especially the Azenis range in particular. Surprising for me is that I did not feel great change for the better after I exchanged. Nothing has changed for good or bad. Everything is the same as with the old Nexen. I was expecting higher comfort from Falken. I can not say WOW! , What a change ! My conclusion is that Nexen is producing very good tires !!! :)
0 - tyre reviewed on May 3, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Ford Falcon FGX XR8 (275/30 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 20 spirited miles
So I purchased these 20,000kms ago on the back of your recommendation and have not been disappointed.
I've got a big modern RWD S/Charged Manual Australian Sports Sedan now with 600hp, any tyre would struggle with the massive torque numbers(900Nms), these are no exception, more of a GT tyre than a track tyre, I drive with T/C on and the rubber does a stella job of holding on, accelerates well, loads of grip in the front (245 35 19s) when tipping it in. Back end is good, nice and progressive as the limit gets exceeded, quiet on the Motorway, roars a little on the coarse chip B roads in my area...not excessive.
Just Racked up 20,000kms , the fronts have about half wear left, the backs with having to tame the beast is about two thirds worn. I've dropped the recommended pressures and have gone for 38fr and 36rr, found that the rears were wearing in the middle from over inflation or heat.
Epic in the wet, stable at big numbers... Love the tyre...Bang for your buck nothing comes close in my mind.

Cheers from NZ