Falken Sincera SN211

The Falken Sincera SN211 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 37% over 10,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Falken Sincera SN211
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Sincera SN211
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Sincera SN211. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Sincera SN211 Review

Given 49% while driving a Daihatsu Trevis (155/65 R14 T) on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
These were the stock tyres on my Daihatsu Trevis.
They worked well for 10k km, then they showed a rapid worsening in every condition.
I'll never buy this model again!
3 - tyre reviewed on February 24, 2016

Latest Falken Sincera SN211 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Sincera SN211 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sincera SN211.

These were the stock tyres on my Daihatsu Trevis.
I'll never buy this model again!
3 - tyre reviewed on February 24, 2016
Given 26% while driving a Toyota Prius (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 50 average miles
I have had these tires for 2 years now and have put on about 50,000 miles on the tires and I am not impressed. They are suppose to be a 80,000 mile tire and they are going bald. I do drive alot of miles but I thought they would last a little longer. And really disapointed with the road noise! Over all I will not be buying this tire again.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2012