Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun

The Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 189,310 miles driven.

2018 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 175/65 R14 - 1st of 14 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced summer tyres, especially good on dry roads, good in the wet
  • Negative - None mentioned

2014 ADAC 175/65 R14 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, good in the wet, relatively low fuel consumption
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun Review

Given 98% while driving a Fiat Panda (155/80 R13) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Very impressed! Better than the mothers conti ecocontact, and no comparison to the fulda ecocontrol that replaced. Very quiet, stick on the road, no abs blocking at all, very nice on the wet also. If they last, they will be the best tyre for the size. No surprise that they are the only tyres with A on the wet. Definitely would buy again!
184 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2016

Latest Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sincera SN832 Ecorun.

Given 90% while driving a Hyundai Getz (165/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 12,500 easy going miles
I wanted a good set of tires for the good weather of Greece, but l didn't want to spend about 50-60€ more for premium tires. My mechanic told me about falken sincera and I tryed them. The tires have about 7mm of depth more than any other. Checked.Great rubber for the slippery roads, stops the car amazingly even if are not warm enough.But the big surprise is in rain. Even if you miss the braking point you feel confident to push the brakes more. If I didn't feel it I wouldn't believe it.I have done almost 20.000 km and feel the same. Negative? None. With the right pressures for your car, loaded or not you will have many safe drives.
10 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2018
Given 69% while driving a (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 40,000 easy going miles
I didn't check the manufactured date of the tyre until recently. Shockingly, I found out the tyre already extended few months from suggested year of use. So, the time I've used the tyre in good condition was just about 1 year.
I travelled on most road condition in tropical country which sometimes good and sometimes bad with sunny and rainy day all year.
Mostly I drive for UBER which prefer comfort, fuel economy and safety over performance. The tyre did well as long as I follow the speed limit.
After the tyre expired, comfort is gone.
13 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 83% while driving a Fiat Seicento 1.1 MPI FIRE (sporting) (155/70 R13 T) on mostly country roads for 500 spirited miles
For small sizes (12"/13"/14"), only a few manufacturers develop good tyres with modern technologies. These are one of those, and it shows. Grip is really good on both dry and wet roads. While the sidewalls aren't as firm as i would have liked, the outer shoulder blocks in the tread are rigid enough to provide a good steering response and stable cornering. In the wet they are probably the best tyres for this size, also proved by the A class EU rating for wet braking. In my opinion comfort is just slighty above average. I won't judge wear or fuel consumption, as i haven't used them a lot.

In summary, while these can't be considered sporty/high performance tyres (155/70 r13 is not a sporty size), they are miles away from the eco/long life models available in this size, in terms of grip/handling/feedback. I highly recommended them.
13 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (185/60 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 3,100 average miles
For the first 5.000km I'm very happy with this tire. Much better than the previous Bridgestone Potenza.
25 - tyre reviewed on April 27, 2018

See all 16 customer reviews of the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun (newest first) >>