Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun

The Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 22 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 226,310 miles driven.

2018 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 175/65 R14 - 1st of 14 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced summer tyres, especially good on dry roads, good in the wet
  • Negative - None mentioned

2014 ADAC 175/65 R14 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, good in the wet, relatively low fuel consumption
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun Review

Given 98% while driving a Fiat Panda (155/80 R13) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Very impressed! Better than the mothers conti ecocontact, and no comparison to the fulda ecocontrol that replaced. Very quiet, stick on the road, no abs blocking at all, very nice on the wet also. If they last, they will be the best tyre for the size. No surprise that they are the only tyres with A on the wet. Definitely would buy again!
200 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2016

Latest Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sincera SN832 Ecorun.

Fiat (185/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I fitted these tyres in stead off the original Pirellis and to my enjoy these are perfect for a sportive driving style.
In the winter I changed for winter tyres ( also Pirelli ), but put back these summer tyres because they ware better driving and more grip than the winter tyres, even in snow.

0 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 8v (175/65 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 spirited miles
Well, I bought these for my Fiat Grande Punto. I swtiched from Pirelli P1 Cinturato. Both, Pirelli an Falken were officially the same size, but Falken tyres look narrower. Falken tyres are perfect. They feel light on car. Where you put steering wheel, there the car goes. These tyres are for people, who know how to drive. On long highway turns I am able to overtake Audis and much more powerful cars. In the other hand, they are stiff and noisy. You feel every potholes and hear a lot of noise. Overall, if you are more sporty driver than relaxed driver, take them!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Toyota Corolla Altis (205/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I use these tires on my Toyota Corolla since i bought it and i never had so comfortable tires in my life. They are good in the dry road as well as no problem in the rainy season here in Indonesia (lots of rain). Just amazing. Thinking to buy Falken again when these worn out. They are still good after 10.000 km of useage.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Hyundai Getz (165/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 12,500 easy going miles
I wanted a good set of tires for the good weather of Greece, but l didn't want to spend about 50-60€ more for premium tires. My mechanic told me about falken sincera and I tryed them. The tires have about 7mm of depth more than any other. Checked.Great rubber for the slippery roads, stops the car amazingly even if are not warm enough.But the big surprise is in rain. Even if you miss the braking point you feel confident to push the brakes more. If I didn't feel it I wouldn't believe it.I have done almost 20.000 km and feel the same. Negative? None. With the right pressures for your car, loaded or not you will have many safe drives.
15 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2018
Given 69% while driving a (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 40,000 easy going miles
I didn't check the manufactured date of the tyre until recently. Shockingly, I found out the tyre already extended few months from suggested year of use. So, the time I've used the tyre in good condition was just about 1 year.
I travelled on most road condition in tropical country which sometimes good and sometimes bad with sunny and rainy day all year.
Mostly I drive for UBER which prefer comfort, fuel economy and safety over performance. The tyre did well as long as I follow the speed limit.
After the tyre expired, comfort is gone.
21 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2018

See all 19 customer reviews of the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun (newest first) >>