Falken Wildpeak WP A/T01

The Falken Wildpeak WP AT01 is a All Terrain and Off Road Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 21,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Falken Wildpeak WP AT01
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Wildpeak WP AT01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Wildpeak WP AT01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Wildpeak WP AT01 Review

Given 88% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (215/75 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
After many years with Goodrich TAs with one carcass deformation I felt the need for a change. In the size I was after I had limited choice, however with good reviews of the Wildpeak I took the plunge. They balanced very easily with little weight and initial feelings of road manners were very good - quieter than the TAs they replaced and with better grip wet or dry. Off-road they have a slightly different character to the TAs, and whilst they would brake traction and spin in similar conditions, the actual traction is better. Even when spinning they seem to bite harder than the TAs and keep the van moving. I will definitely replace the fronts with the Falkens when the time comes.
30 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2013

Latest Falken Wildpeak WP AT01 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Wildpeak WP AT01 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Wildpeak WP AT01.

Given 66% while driving a Toyota Hilux mk6 3.0 (265/65 R17 H) on mostly country roads for 12,000 easy going miles
when I first bought them - they performed well in most conditions. First winter with snow and Ice grip was acceptable, 2nd year snow and ice grip was poor and I noticed that wet grip reduced quite a bit, with heavy rain had so switch to 4wd to prevent my pickup from spinning on sharp turns when accelerating (did not had this issue first year). 3rd winter snow/ice grip was gone even if tires still had some meat on them. they have done 12000 miles, taking in account that Im easy going driver thats not much. Changing to Yokohama G015
6 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2017
Given 88% while driving a Nissan patrol (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I replaced 4 Bridgestone Dulers with 4 Falken wildpeak tyres on my Nissan Patrol in April 2014. The first thing I noticed was how quiet they are both on motorway and the rural back roads of Devon, UK. These tyres create very little road noise, are comfortable and provide good traction in wet and off road. They are reasonably priced, cheaper than the more established brands. They also look good. I am very pleased with these tyres and would recommend them.
14 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2014
Given 87% while driving a Nissan 2.2 DCI Columbia (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Living in a rural location and working shifts i find myself coming and going to work at all hours in all conditions. during the last 8 years i have used mostly yokohama and pirelli tyres. when my last set wore out i decided to try a set of Falken. They had been recommended to me by a friend whom runs a farm.
Having used them now for approximately 5000 miles on and off road I can say with confidence that they have never failed me in any conditions. Would I buy them again? YES. For the price they are a very very good tyre. What I find strange is the very poor classifications it is given. E , F and 73 db respectively. I have not found these figures accurate in any way.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2013