Federal 595EVO

The Federal 595EVO is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 38 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 422,353 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Federal 595EVO
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Federal 595EVO
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Federal 595EVO. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Federal 595EVO Review

Given 37% while driving a Audi A5 3.0 tdi quattro sport (255/30 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
The tyres came with a brand new set of rims, as I bought the car to put them on just before, i was trying to stay on budged. A bad decision. After driving almost 8000 kimlometers the tires got cuts along the inner sidewall and one even lost a Piece of the running surface, like a renewal one.
At least 3 tires were broken and even lost 1mm of Profile.
Our technical authority in Germany, the TÜV Nord told me these tires might even not pass the high Speed test. The sidewall is too weak, and the Quality of the compound too bad. At least because of the weak sidewall (I have 92s XL) and of the poor Quality the tires got teared by the torque and weight of the car. I have an A5 convertible 3.0 diesel and can not recommend these for any heavy and powerful car.
37 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2014

Latest Federal 595EVO Reviews

Have you driven on the Federal 595EVO tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 595EVO.

Given 79% while driving a Hyundai Accent (205/45 R17) on track for 0 average miles
outstanding grip
0 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2019
Given 55% while driving a MINI Cooper S Works (205/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
The worst tires for the wet road I've ever used.
I do not recommend it at all.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Skoda MK1 Octavia VRS (205/55 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Amazing tire....overal