Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter

The Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 400 miles driven.

2012 Auto Bild 42 Winter Tyre Braking Test - 40th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter Review

Given 61% while driving a Ford Focus (195/65 R15) on mostly town for 150 average miles
Needed replacement tyres anyway so given the snow at the moment I decided to give these a go. I've found them to be just fine for snow use, allowing me to get to many places I haven't managed with my previous tyres. I don't plan to use these as a long term tyre, looking at the option of a 2nd set of alloys to allow these to stay in storage and pulled out when required.
17 - tyre reviewed on January 24, 2013

Latest Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter Reviews

Have you driven on the Federal Himalaya WS1 Winter tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Himalaya WS1 Winter.

17 - tyre reviewed on January 24, 2013
Given 53% while driving a Ford Kuga (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 250 easy going miles
I bought these as snow tyres, used them in snow first time today,they were excellent.
I have only fitted to front,but traction is superb,paid for them to do a job,and they did it well.
On normal road conditions,not the tyre for putting the hammer down,but I bought them for a purpose and am pleased with them.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2013