Federal Xtramile XR01

The Federal Xtramile XR01 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 50,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Federal Xtramile XR01
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Federal Xtramile XR01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Federal Xtramile XR01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Federal Xtramile XR01 Review

Given 90% while driving a Toyota Prius (195/65 R15) on mostly town for 50,000 easy going miles
I have used in my Prius 2011 and life of tyre is morenthan any tyre i have seen. Comfort is good not very soft luke yokohama.

Negative this is that weight of tyres are very high whicb increase life of tyre but give heavy ride overall
For 1.5L+ car I strongly recommend

Its recommended for those as well who’s drive is high because u can even use these tires for 100k Kilometre
2 - tyre reviewed on December 26, 2017

Latest Federal Xtramile XR01 Reviews

Have you driven on the Federal Xtramile XR01 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Xtramile XR01.

For 1.5L+ car I strongly recommend