Firenza A/T186

The Firenza AT186 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 10% over 12,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Firenza AT186
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Firenza AT186
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Firenza AT186. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Firenza AT186 Review

Given 10% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (275/70 R16) on mostly town for 12,000 easy going miles
Bought set of 4 Firenza tyres in 2015 and travelled less than 20,000 km. One tyre developed a bulge in centre of tread after < 12,000 km and was discarded. I should have discarded the lot because a second tyre blew out while towing my caravan causing me to loose steering and career into roadside scrub resulting in considerable damage to car and caravan.
DO NOT BUY FIRENZA TYRES!!
8 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2017

Latest Firenza AT186 Reviews

Have you driven on the Firenza AT186 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the AT186.

DO NOT BUY FIRENZA TYRES!!
8 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2017