Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO
Show all: Firestone tyres, Passenger Car Winter Touring tyres
The Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 6 tyre reviews averaging over 42,930 miles driven.
|195/65 R15||£43.89 - £63.50 (7 prices)|
|205/55 R16||£57.45 - £74.62 (11 prices)|
|225/45 R17||£79.52 - £96.03 (3 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£90.57 - £140.60 (2 prices)|
|Available in 33 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 8th: 2010 European Winter Tyre Test Part 2 (185/65 r15)
- 10th: 2012 European Tyre Test - 165/70 R14 (165/70 R14)
- 11th: 2010 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test (195/65 r15)
- 12th: 2010 Auto Bild Winter Tyre Test (195/65 r15)
- 12th: 2011 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test (205/55 r16)
- 12th: 2012 Auto Bild 42 Winter Tyre Braking Test (205/55 R16)
- 12th: 2012 Auto Bild Top 15 Winter Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
- 23rd: 2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking (195/65 R15)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!